Chapter 119 Self-knowledge

  At dinner, everyone gathered together to taste the dishes prepared by Shen Xuyao.

  Looking at the dishes on the table, brothers and sisters Xiao Ran and Xiao Fangfang didn't really want to eat them at first, because they saw that Shen Xuyao actually put some unknown herbs into the dishes while cooking. Therefore, they thought this dish should be bitter and did not dare to eat it.

  But seeing how delicious their cousin Feng Hua's food was, the two brothers and sisters felt that it might not be so bitter, so they just picked up chopsticks to pick up the food. I was immediately amazed when I ate it. No wonder my cousin said that Shen Xuyao's cooking skills are better than those of the chefs in the restaurant. It seems that this is not an exaggeration. This Shen Xuyao's craftsmanship is indeed extraordinary!

  Seeing the three young masters and young ladies enjoying their meals and being very satisfied with their craftsmanship, Shen Xuyao smiled, and immediately brought food to his wife, worried that they would grab all the food in a while, and the daughter-in-law would have nothing to eat.

  After dinner, Murong Jin made a pot of hot tea and entertained Feng Hua and the others.

  "Oh, not only is Taoist Shen's cooking skills good, but Taoist Murong's tea skills are also top-notch!"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled modestly. "Fellow Daoist Feng, thank you for the award." In fact, it was the credit of Lingshui. The water in their water tank was blended with Lingshui, half of it was Lingshui.

  "Fellow Taoist Murong is too humble." As he said this, Feng Hua took a cup of tea and started drinking.

  After taking a sip of tea from the bowl, Xiao Ran looked at Shen Xuyao. "Fellow Daoist Shen, your medical skills are superb, and your medicine skills are also excellent. If you stay in this small Fengkou Town, won't you be a little bit buried?"

  Shen Xuyao's medical skills are very good, and Shen Xuyao's pharmacy skills are also very good. Unpopular potions such as Tianming Potion and Sea Blue Potion may not be able to be refined by a pharmacist of level 4 or level 5, but Shen Xuyao is The success rate is very high, it can be seen that this person has a very high talent in medicine. In the future, he will definitely be able to become a pharmacist of level 4, level 5 or even higher. Such talents are very worthy of attracting attention.

  "Yes, Fellow Daoist Shen. You saved my brother and I this time. If you want to go to Pingcheng, my brother and I will definitely help you arrange a guest position in the city lord's palace in Pingcheng." Nodding, Xiao Fangfang said the same.

  "Fellow Daoist Shen, there is something you don't know. My grandfather is the lord of Pingcheng, and my cousin and cousin are both young masters and misses of the lord's mansion. If you go to Pingcheng, they will definitely help you." Put down the teacup in your hand , Feng Hua also immediately joined the ranks of persuasion.

  Looking at the three of them, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Thank you two fellow Daoists Xiao for taking a fancy to me. A big first-tier city like Pingcheng is indeed a good place. However, I am not suitable for going to that kind of place."

  "Hey, Fellow Daoist Shen, you are too modest."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "No, this is not modesty, this is the truth. People should be self-aware. They should know their own level and abilities. Pingcheng is a first-tier city, the city lord is a seventh-level soul pet master, and most of the elders and guest ministers are also sixth-level. Soul pet master, a fifth-level soul pet master is probably just a guard captain in the city lord's mansion. A fourth-level soul pet master is also a guard. And I am only a third-level soul pet master. No matter how good the potion skills are, You can only refine third-level potions, so it’s hard to reach the level of elegance.”