Chapter 183 Dashi Village

  A few days later,

  Seeing the daughter-in-law in his arms woke up, Shen Xuyao leaned over and kissed his beloved's forehead. "I miss you so much!"

  "I miss you too, can you go into retreat later?" Murong Jin didn't want his lover to go into retreat again just after he came out of seclusion.

  "Okay, this time, I will stay with you more. Tomorrow, I have an appointment with Feng Hua. After meeting Feng Hua, we will go out to practice. Okay?" Shen Xuyao also knew that his lover was reluctant to part with him.

Hearing this, Murong Jin frowned. "Why did you ask Feng Hua again? Isn't there Zhang Yun and Yu Bin?" Feng Hua knew their real identities, so Murong Jin always felt that it was not safe to do business with Feng Hua.

  "There are some things that need to be done by Feng Hua. Xiaofeng already has the strength of the peak of the fourth level. Take it out for a period of time, and when he stabilizes his strength, he will be promoted to the fifth level. I will let Feng Hua Son, I found some resources for Xiaofeng to advance to the fifth level. It is not easy for Xiaofeng to advance to the fifth level without the treasures of heaven and earth, so it is impossible not to plan for it. Zhang Yun and Yu Bin are both children of big families, both Human beings, we can't let them do these things. It can only be Feng Hua." At this point, Shen Xuyao frowned. He didn't have many people available, so the only choice he could make was Feng Hua.

  "Oh, so you are doing it for Xiaofeng!" Nodding his head, Murong Jin expressed his understanding.

  "I asked Xu Hong to buy some spiritual treasures that Xiaoyan and Xiaolan need. In addition to the middle-grade soul stones, middle-grade spirit stones, moonlight fairy dew and sky crystals in our hands, the two of us The spiritual treasures for personal promotion to level five are basically enough. In addition, I also asked Feng Hua to help Xiao Jin get some spiritual treasures to purify his bloodline."

  Murong Jin nodded after hearing his lover's words. "You are as careful as dust. Everything is arranged properly. It always makes me feel like I'm sitting on my hands."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Sure, you are my partner, of course I have to arrange your affairs. How can I let you worry about it?"

  "You also said that we are a couple? Since we are husband and wife, how can you worry about the big and small things in the family? You can tell me if you have anything, or tell me to do it. I don't want you to be too Thank you for your hard work. You do everything yourself like this. I will feel sorry for you." After saying that, Murong Jin kissed the man's lips lovingly.

  Shen Xuyao smiled when he received his lover's initiative to kiss him. "Okay, I will let you do what you need to do in the future. As you said, we are a couple, and this family should be run by the two of us together."

  "Okay!" Murong Jin was satisfied after receiving his lover's promise. "By the way, the Mu family father and son didn't recognize you, did they?"

  Hearing his lover's question, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not a fool. How could I have too much contact with them? Besides, I don't see customers. They haven't come to see me. Therefore, we haven't seen each other in the past five years. They How can you recognize me?"

  "That's good, that's good!" Murong Jin felt relieved when his lover said this.

  "You are just timid. Don't worry about it. Just sleep for a while. I'll cook for you and take a look at Xiaoyan and Xiaolan."

  "Okay!" The waist was a little sore, and Murong Jin didn't want to move, so he didn't get up.

  Lowering his head and kissing his wife on the forehead, Shen Xuyao stood up, put on his clothes, freshened up, and left the room.