oo7

oo7"promise me,"

oo7
"promise me,"

__________

"YOONGI - FUCK - BABY YOU GOTTA BE QUIET, Y-YOU'LL WAKE JUNGKOOK UP,"

Han propped himself up with one arm outstretched, while the other gripped mercilessly at Yoongi's hip. He was bound to leave bruises with how tightly he held him. He was just surprised they hadn't broken the bed. With the way it was creaking beneath them, Han was sure that it might.

He glanced down at the boy beneath him, and let out an almost animalistic moan at the sight. Yoongi was clawing at the mattress around him with his head tossed back, and eyes rolled back into his head. He could tell he was struggling to control his volume, and maybe it was cruel of him to demand he be quiet while he fucked him relentlessly but it wasn't his fault that Yoongi was so loud when overstimulated. He also didn't need Jungkook coming in on them in the middle of the night.

But alas, Yoongi was still moaning a few octaves higher, which told Han that he was close. "Min Yoongi if you can't be quiet I'll gag you," he grunted, slamming into the other a little rougher. He could feel the knot in his stomach growing.

"Choke me," was the response, and he could tell Yoongi was being sarcastic at that moment. But he also knew that a part of him wanted to do it, otherwise he wouldn't have said anything.

"You want me to choke you?" Han taunted. "You're such a slut baby boy,"

Han shifted onto his knees so that he no longer had to brace himself with his arm. With that free hand, he wrapped his hand around his boyfriend's neck loosely, not wanting to hurt him and continued fucking into him. Yoongi brought a hand up, and placed it over Han's, tightening his grip to his liking. "M' your slut," Yoongi half gasped, half moaned.

Han's hips stuttered. "Jesus- fuck!"

His hips stilled in the younger, cumming hard. It was the first time that he'd finished before Yoongi and it was a totally different sensation. His hand was quick to leave his hip and move to his length, flicking his wrist up and down. Yoongi let out a series of whimpers, and pulled Han down for a kiss to muffled his moans as he came. His fingers knotted tightly in Han's hair, panting heavily as he came down from his hair. He couldn't help but giggle softly to himself as Han kissed the tip of his nose and smiled like a goofball. Han brought him in for another, longer lasting kiss as he pulled out. Yoongi whimpered against his lips, not enjoying the empty feeling. "You okay baby?"

"Never better,"

Han slumped down onto the bed beside his boyfriend, one arm coming to wrap around his waist, and pulling him close. They both needed a shower, but it was one in the morning, and he was afraid that it would be too loud. They'd have to shower in a few hours. Yoongi turned his body onto his side, hooking his leg over Han's waist, curling into his chest. "You're so perfect," Han whispered. "How did I get so lucky?"

"I'm the lucky one," Yoongi replied, eyes fluttering closed. Han snorted. This happened a lot. They two of them would go back and forth over who was luckier, and Yoongi usually one. Whether that was because Han let him or because he was just so good at arguing.

"Oh yeah?" Han whispered, pushing some of Yoongi's hair back.

"Yeah,"

"Mmm, well I love you more," Han replied, switching the topic. He didn't have to see to know that Yoongi was rolling his eyes at him.

"Don't start," Yoongi mumbled. "I love you more,"

"Not possible, I love you the most,"

"Prove it," Yoongi retorted, leaning his head back against the pillows, and looking up at him. Han stared back at Yoongi momentarily, throat drying.

"Reach into that drawer,"

Yoongi gave him a confused look. "What?" he was taken by how serious Han sounded right now.

"Reach into the drawer behind you," he repeated. Yoongi flashed him another odd look, but nonetheless, he turned onto his side and reached into the top drawer of the nightstand. Inside, he found a small black box. Yoongi grabbed it and rolled over.

"What's this?"

"It's supposed to be your graduation gift," Han explained, taking the box from him. "but...something is telling me that now is a good time for you to have it. Come here,"

Han pushed himself up, and pulled Yoongi onto his lip. His skin felt cool against his as the younger straddle his waist, bracing his hands on his shoulders.

Han placed the box in Yoongi's hands and motioned for him to open it. With a soft sigh, he popped the lid off. And inside, was a ring.

"What is this?" Yoongi breathed, not taking his eyes off the silver band. He could feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest, and the room was beginning to feel hotter. It was also getting harder to breathe.

Han snaked his arms around Yoongi's waist, and placed open mouth kisses to his collarbone. "Before you freak out, I'm not proposing," Han began, eyes flickering up to meet Yoongi's. "Not yet at least,"

"Then what-"

"You asked me to prove to you that I love you more. That's a promise ring,"

"O-Oh,"

"I know you're not really a jewelry person, but I thought it would look pretty against your skin." Han whisper-rambled to nobody in particular.

"Han-"

"I promise to love you forever. I didn't think I'd ever meet someone that I would want to spend my life with, someone who made me smile and laugh so hard that I can cry. I promise to take care of you on the days that you don't feel well. I know that you have a knack for pushing your problems away to help me deal with mine, and I want you to feel comfortable to let me help you with yours. I don't want you to have to deal with them by yourself. I promise to always be there for you, no matter the situation. And-"

"Han I love you," Yoongi choked out. He cut the older off, and pressed his lips against his. He could feel Han pouting into the kiss.

"You didn't let me finish my speech" he whined. "I was trying to be romantic,"

"You got me a promise ring, that's romantic enough Han,"

"Do you like it?"

"Yes,"

"Oh thank god," Han breathed, letting his head fall back against the pillow. "I was afraid you'd hate it,"

"I could never hate something you got me," Yoongi whispered.

"Wanna put it on?" Yoongi nodded. Han took the box from his hands and gently took the ring out of the box. He then took Yoongi's right hand and slipped the ring onto his fingers. The cold metal felt nice against his skin and Han was right. It did look pretty. "I love you so much, Min Yoongi."

"And I love you just as much," he replied, kissing him again. "Han? Promise me one more thing?"

"Anything,"

"Promise me you won't leave,"

"I'll never leave you,"

it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy it (: