o12

o12

"say yes say yes cause I need to know,"

_______

HAN CHECKED HIS REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME, WORRIED THAT HE LOOKED RIDICULOUS. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to make it look like he wasn't trying too hard, but his outfit said otherwise.

He was wearing his black rimmed glasses - the ones he knew Yoongi loved seeing on him - paired with a black long sleeve that seemed to hug every muscle and was very form fitting, and black slacks. He felt that he was being ridiculous, and Yoongi would automatically know something was up when he got home, which only made him more nervous. But tonight was the night and Han was committed to going through with it.

He'd settled on simple; simple for Yoongi. He would propose during dinner, in their own home, because Yoongi recall wasn't into fancy outings and part of him still wanted to catch him by surprise.

Han was exiting the bathroom, nervously mumbling to himself. He hadn't heard Yoongi come in and was unaware of the fact that he was standing in the hallway with him until a hand was slipping around his neck and a pair of lips were on his. Han melted into the kiss, hands coming up to find Yoongi's waist. "Is there any particular reason why you are dressed like this?" Yoongi mumbled into the kiss.

"I felt like it," Han replied, pulling Yoongi against him. "Like what you see?"

"Yes,"

"Hmm, good. Hungry?"

"Depends. If I get to eat you then yeah, I'm starving," Yoongi teased, kissing Han's neck. The older let out a deep chuckle, and gently pried his boyfriend off him.

"Ah...you can't eat dessert before dinner," Han smirked. Yoongi pouted.

"Fine,"

"You're so cute baby," Han giggled, walking off into the dining room. Yoongi followed, playfully rolling his eyes.

"M' not as cute as you," Yoongi replied, coming up behind Han and kissing his cheek. It was Han's turn to roll his eyes.

"Sit, dinner's almost ready,"

"Yes sir," Yoongi teased, kissing his cheek again before sitting down. Han rolled his eyes again, but smiled.

They were finishing up their meal when Yoongi noticed that Han had gone incredibly quiet. He furrowed his brows. Han was normally chatty during dinner, but tonight he seemed nervous. He was stumbling over his words, and seemed to be spacing out a lot.

Yoongi rose quietly, taking Han's plate with him and placing it in them in the sink. He would worry about them later. For now, he turned his attention towards his boyfriend, who seemed to be staring at nothing. Yoongi once more took in his appearance; the tight long sleeve, and those glasses. Han didn't just dress up for nothing.