o3o

o3o

"coffee stains, lullabies, memories and hard goodbyes," (act. I)

_______

IT WAS AN ODD SIGHT - SEEING THE APARTMENT COMPLETELY EMPTY. Yoongi had never seen it empty before. Han had already moved in and unpacked by the time Yoongi had moved in with him so it was an odd concept. Everything looked so clean, so white - so much more spacious. The apartment felt larger with nothing in it, and Yoongi's really starting to rethink Han's decorating scheme, because wow, he could have had so much more space. It was also more echo-y inside. It was too quiet in here, and whenever he walked around, he could hear his footsteps echoing off the walls. It made him uneasy.

There were only a few boxes left in the apartment, stacked precariously on top of one another by the door. Jimin would be coming over later to pick up and his things up so they could take them to the new place. It would be official then. Everything felt so surreal. He never imagined himself leaving after Han's death. The idea seemed so foreign to him. He never thought it would be possible for him to leave the place behind. Jimin was right along. It was his first home, and he was having a hard time saying goodbye. He'd no longer be able to call this place home. But he was excited for the change that was coming. He was excited to move in with Jimin, and to start living life the way he had meant to.

Packing up Jimin's home had been so surreal. Jae wasn't too fond of having to say goodbye to her yellow sanctuary, but when Yoongi promised that they could paint her new room yellow, she settled down and became more enthusiastic about moving. It was easy to pack up Jimin's home - he'd been meaning to downsize, so a majority of things were either tossed or donated. It also gave Jimin an excuse to buy new furniture - because his couch was an absolute disaster, and Yoongi's wasn't any better.

Packing up the apartment was not that easy. There were a lot of things that Yoongi could part with - items such as Han's medical books, and any other book he had brought home. Of course, there was nothing wrong with having a mass amount of books. They were educational - most of them anyways - and Jae could read through them. But things like his sweaters, or other objects that he had collected over the years were much harder to part with. He could pack them away and leave them at his parents house, but he would feel guilty about it. Which is how he ended up finally giving Han's things back to Jungkook. "He's your brother - you have more of a right to them. Besides...I think it's finally time I returned them." Yoongi could see just how happy Jungkook was now that he could finally steal all of Han's shirts.

Yoongi glanced around the apartment, engulfed in a sudden cold. He chuckled softly to himself as he spun around.

This is weird

Yoongi smiled sadly, scratching the back of his neck. Han was leaning up against the well, arms crossed over his chest. He was still jaw dropping gorgeous to him in the darkness of the apartment. He'd always be blown away by his beauty.

"I know," he replied softly, swallowing softly with a sigh. "I'm sorry," Yoongi figured that it would be weird for him too; after all, it had been his home too.

Oh no, don't be, Han chuckled, and waved him off with a wave of his hand. It was bound to happen anyway. It's a good change, pretty boy and if anything, I should be the one who's sorry

"Why? What for?" Yoongi asked, tilting his head in confusion. It always bothered him when Han apologized. He didn't do anything wrong. He never had. He wished he'd stop doing it.

For leaving you. I know you wish this was us moving into a new home, not just you. I wish I was there, and I'm sorry I'm not

"It's not your fault," Yoongi whispered. "We didn't know that-"