o22 (m)

o22

"satisfied"

_______

OVERWHELMED. Yoongi was overwhelmed as he pushed Jimin cautiously against his mattress before crawling on top. He's never done this before; this meaning be in control. He's not used to having this sort of power as he hovered over the younger, elbows propped up on either side of Jimin's head. He kissed him tenderly, enjoying the warmth that radiated off the younger. Jimin's lips were soft against his, and a little salty, but he supposed that had to do with his crying from earlier. Yoongi could spend hours kissing Jimin if he would allow it. He was addicted to the way their lips slotted together perfectly and to the soft gasps that escaped whenever he nibbled on his bottom lip.

He swiped his tongue across Jimin's lips, begging silently for entrance. Jimin complied easily, opening his mouth to tangle his tongue with Yoongi's. The battle for dominance was short, with Yoongi winning. Jimin brought his hands up to play with Yoongi's hair, tugging ever so slightly on the roots. He seemed to be doing something right, because Yoongi kissed him with a little more force, and brought a hand down to his lower thigh, and hooked it over his waist. Yoongi was now wedged between his thighs, and when Jimin tugged on his hair again, he pressed himself against Jimin. He broke the kiss with a breathy gasp, tossing his head back slightly. Yoongi took the opportunity to kiss Jimin's neck, sucking at the space between his neck and collarbone. Jimin whimpered beneath him. As Jimin hooked his other leg around his waist, Yoongi's hand found his waist, pushing him further into the mattress. He stopped kissing Jimin's neck and buried his face against the skin instead, taking a moment to catch his breath. Jimin could tell something was a little off though, because Yoongi was shaking ever so slightly. "Nervous?" Jimin whispered, soothingly running his fingers through Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi shook his head. "No, not nervous, I've just never done this before," he replied with a breathy chuckle.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked, confused.

"I've never been on top before," Yoongi admitted, cheeks turning pink, even though Jimin couldn't see. "I'm not used to this,"

"You're used to being cared for," Jimin teased, pulling at Yoongi's hair again.

Yoongi's face went a little more red. "Yes," he whispered.

"Then let me take care of you,"

"This is supposed to be about you," Yoongi argued, but he didn't resist as Jimin pushed him into his back, straddling his lap. He braced the younger by grabbing his hips. Jimin rolled his eyes playfully as he bent down, kissing Yoongi again. His fingers found their way to Yoongi's sweater and pulled it up over his head, shortly followed by his shirt. Yoongi was left in his sweats now. Jimin was thankful he wasn't wearing jeans. He wasn't in the mood to fight with denim. He raked his nails down Yoongi's torso, relishing in the sounds that he made. Every moan and gasp that he was able to draw from Yoongi was a win in his book. He shifted himself further down Yoongi's thighs so he could focus on his neck, trailing his lips and tongue over the cool skin. "You're so perfect," Jimin whispered. He trailed his fingers over each one of Yoongi's scars and when he was done he placed soft kisses over them. "I love everything about you," he told him. Yoongi's breathing became laboured when Jimin was finally resting between his thighs, kissing above the hemline of his sweats, and hands on either thigh. Through the material of his pants he could feel just how warm Jimin's hands were. He couldn't wait to have them against his skin.

He lost it when Jimin mouthed at his length through the fabric of his sweats. It was such a simple action, but it was overwhelming in that moment. Yoongi could not remember the last time he'd been touched like this, and feeling Jimin's hands slide further up his thighs until they rested on his hip bone drove him crazy. It amazed him at how easily Jimin was able to work him up in just such a short amount of time. He let his head fall back against the pillow. "Baby," he breathed, swallowing heavily. "Don't tease,"