oo8

oo8
"dazed and confused,"

_______

YOONGI IS DISORIENTED IN THE MORNING. He awoke confused by his surroundings. His bedroom didn't look right, it was a dark navy blue instead of off white, and there were a variety of picture frames hanging on the walls where his closet normally was. The window was in the right place though, but it seemed larger almost. Holly was nowhere to be seen, which was unusual because he always slept with Yoongi, whether it was on the armchair in the corner of his room, or in his bed.

Someone shifted on the beside him, startling him into an upright position. He relaxed though when he saw that it was only Jimin, curled up beside him with his face smushed against the pillow. Memories from last night came flooding back to him.

"Do you have to go?" Jimin asked, as he kept his eyes glued to the window. It was really coming down out there now, heavy snowflakes fell, covering everything in a soft blanket of white. Jae would have a field day tomorrow, and would most likely spend all day out in the snow, making snow angels and snowmen. But right now, the snow wasn't so inviting. He could barely see the lights of his neighbours from across the street.

Yoongi already had one boot on and was in the middle of lacing up the other when he lifts his head, "It's late," he told him. "I should get going,"

Jimin doesn't like the idea of Yoongi having to walk home.

"Won't you stay?" he asked, looking to him with a mixed expression. He's worried about letting him leave, and Yoongi can hear the hope in his voice; hope that he might stay. Yoongi is a little caught off guard. He quirked an eyebrow, and when he doesn't respond, Jimin continued. "It's just...I don't want you walking home in this kind of weather, a-and I'd drive you home but I don't trust myself." Jimin explained. "I'd feel a lot better if you spent the night or something," he adds, blushing slightly. Jimin thinks that he's done enough blushing to last him a lifetime.

"You...want me to stay the night?" Yoongi questioned, and he doesn't say this to be rude, he's just shocked at how Jimin truly cared about him. It was always something new, and just when Yoongi thought he couldn't care about him anymore than he already did, he turned around and proved him wrong.

"You don't have to Yoongi, I don't want to rush you, or make you think we're moving too fast, I just...I would sleep better knowing you're safe, that's all. The weather is absolutely terrible, you can't even see what's in front of you! You might be fine one minute and then bam! A car comes out of nowhere or you slip and fall and get seriously hurt."

Jimin missed the way he flinched.

He's staring at Yoongi with a worried expression, wide-eyed, like he might lose it if Yoongi leaves. Yoongi can't leave now. Not when Jimin is staring at him with his bottom lip jutted out, and pouting at him while he fiddles with the hem of his shirt. "Are you sure?" Yoongi swallowed.

Jimin nodded.

"Okay," Yoongi whispered, taking off his boots again. Jimin smiles childishly at him, with a hint of triumph in his eyes. "I'll stay,"

x

"Are you sure about this? I can sleep on the couch, it's fine with me,"

"Yoongi's I'm not going to make you sleep on the couch,"

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or-"

"You won't. Trust me. Besides, I get cold easily and well...you're warm Hyung, so stop arguing and cuddle me,"