oo9

oo9"admitting you need help is the first step, getting help is the second," 

oo9
"admitting you need help is the first step, getting help is the second," 

_______

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO DO THIS? I'M SURE JUNGKOOK WOULD UNDERSTAND IF YOU AREN'T READY."

Yoongi stood in front of the mirror, looking over his outfit once more. He didn't know why he was bothering with his appearance - maybe it was the fact that he looked like he hadn't slept in days or because he was leaving the house to go see total strangers and he wanted to make a good first impression. He stared at himself in the mirror disapprovingly.

He was in ripped jeans. All his jeans had rips in them, no matter how new or how old they were. Holes always appeared in them. He had on a simple black t-shirt, which might be too hot for the day. Sun had streamed into the apartment that morning, and Yoongi could feel the heat creeping up. He should probably wear white, or even a light grey. It was too hot for a sweater, or even a flannel, but Yoongi felt self conscious going out in just a t-shirt. He had scars that were visible, they never quite went away, and he didn't want people to stare at them. With a sigh, Yoongi stripped himself of his t-shirt, and rummaged for a lighter shade. He didn't want to overheat. He hated being sweaty.

"I like that shirt," Han pouted from behind him.

"It's too hot outside,"

"Min Yoongi, are you turning down an opportunity to wear black?"

"You know I hate overheating,"

"I'm only teasing baby,"

Yoongi pulled on a white t-shirt, and tucked it into his jeans. "How do I look?" Han smirked, and placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders. He was suddenly very cold.

"You look beautiful as always," Han murmured, kissing the base of his neck. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You always say that,"

"It's because it's true, pretty boy. Are you ready?"

Yoongi let out a deep breath and nodded. "Yeah." he said. "Will you walk with me?" he questioned, looking up at him. "Please? I don't want to go alone,"

Han smiled.

"Of course I will love,"

It was hot outside - just like the weatherman predicted - and Yoongi suddenly was wishing the rain would return. It was too hot for his liking. Every so often he would glance beside him, making sure Han was still there with him. He felt nervous walking down the street towards the subway. He felt like people were staring at him, staring at his scars.

"Just breathe," Han would whisper every so often. "Nobody is staring Yoongi, it's just us,"

Yoongi would nod slightly, and keep going.