o11

o11
"From promises to reality,"

_______

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT HE MIGHT LIKE?"

Han stood motionless in front of the desk, eyes glued to the plethora of rings in the display case. He knew he should have come in with a plan, but buying a ring was a spur of the moment idea. It had been on his mind all night and when the sun started to rise, he rose quickly, got dressed and was out the door.

He furrowed his brows and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"In all honesty, I'm not too sure. He's not really into jewelry, let alone anything fancy. I'd like to avoid large rocks, maybe something simple?"

The man behind the counter laughed.

"Simple how? You can simple with small gems or crystals, plain simple, engraved simple?"

"Uhhhh...engraved,"

"What would you like it to say?"

Again, Han blanked, earning another laugh from the man behind the counter. He was no stranger to people not knowing what to get exactly. Han would later thank the man for being so patient with him, because again, he knew he should have come with a plan. But that would have meant asking Yoongi questions about rings, and he didn't want his boyfriend to catch on. So he was winging it.

"Um..."

It took Han a total of twenty minutes to figure out what he wanted to put on the inside of the ring, but in the end, he was satisfied with his pick. I will be with you, forever and always. It was incredibly cheesy, and probably a little stupid but cheesy and stupid was his niche, and deep down, he knew Yoongi loved it.

Han left the store feeling both confident and nervous. He was told that he could come back in a week and pick up the ring. Until then, he had a week to plan out how he was going to propose to Yoongi.

Maybe he could ask Jungkook for help...

ooooh look another update