o27

o27

"say yes say yes cause I need to know," pt. 2

_______

YOONGI IS AWOKEN BY FEATHER LIGHT KISSES BEING PLACED ALONG HIS JAWLINE. He can feel the weight, elbows propped up beside his head. Jimin's lips were soft and warm as they trailed lazily down his neck. Yoongi was delirious, still half asleep as he shifted underneath the younger. "Good morning," he mumbled, eyes still closed. It so was easy to feel relaxed under Jimin's gentle and loving touches

"Morning," Jimin's voice rang out. His lips were by his ears now, sucking softly on his skin. Tiredly, he brought his hands up, resting them on the younger's thighs.

"What're you doing?" Yoongi whispered almost inaudibly. It wasn't like he wanted Jimin to stop. He loved waking up to Jimin's kisses.

"It's time to get up," Jimin whispered.

"No," Yoongi whined. "Sleep,"

"Baby it's noon, you gotta get up," Jimin replied, finally leaning down to press his lips against Yoongi's. Yoongi sighed in content as he parted his lips, eagerly. Jimin giggled into the kiss. "Baby, no," he whispered. "You're not going to get up otherwise,"

"Come back to bed then," Yoongi whispered, eyes fluttering open. Jimin's pretty hazel eyes and smile greeted him. Jimin laughed.

"Yoongi, you do realize that we have a four year old right?"

We. God, Yoongi would never get tired of hearing that.

"I'm sure she can occupy herself for a few minutes," Yoongi replied with a smirk.

"Min Yoongi," Jimin scolded, rolling off him and lying next to him on the bed. Yoongi shifted onto his side, one hand reaching out and pulling Jimin against his body once more, curling up into his side.

"I'm sorry for sleeping in," Yoongi whispered.

"Don't be. It's nice to know you're sleeping properly,"

"You're a big part of that,"

"I'm glad I could be of service,"

Jimin cupped the side of Yoongi's face. He felt a little guilty for waking him up - they'd had a late night, and Jimin was always looking for an excuse to keep Yoongi in bed, asleep, so that his body could get used to feeling well rested, but today was the day.

He'd spent the past two weeks looking at homes in the surrounding area, with the help of Taehyung. They'd found a couple of nice ones, but Jimin didn't want to make any final decisions without talking to Yoongi. It just wouldn't feel right to him.

He had gone over several arguments in his head about how to ask him, and none of them seemed right to him. He knew he was just going to have to man up and ask him. So here he was, lying next to him, ready to ask his boyfriend if he wanted to take the next step in their relationship by moving in with him.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," Jimin whispered. He noticed the immediate discomfort and anxiety in his eyes. "It's nothing bad, I swear," Jimin added. "I just wanted to ask you something important."

"Okay..."

"You know that I would never rush you into anything right?"

"Of course,"

"This has been something I've been thinking about doing for a long time now, and now that you're a part of my life, this becomes a collective decision,"

"And what exactly is this decision?" Yoongi questioned. He shifted on the bed, propping himself up on one elbow.

"I've wanted to move for a while now - I love this house, but with Jae getting bigger, I've been thinking about moving into a bigger house,"

"I don't understand how I fit in," Yoongi whispered. Maybe it was the fact that he was still waking up, or the fact that he wasn't good at picking up on certain clues, but regardless, he wasn't picking up on the fact that Jimin was asking him to move in with him.

Jimin rolled his eyes playfully. "I'm trying to ask if you want to move in with me," Jimin explained. "I don't want to do sleepovers anymore. I want to wake up with you next to me knowing that you're still going to be here when I go to bed. I want to come home to you after a long day and cuddle up with you one the couch. I want to have a home, as in our home, not mine or yours, ours."

Jimin paused to inhale and Yoongi wanted to reply, but Jimin jumped right back into a ramble. "-but I know that your apartment was your first home. Your first home with Han, so there's obviously some personal attachment to it, and I don't want to spark any anxiety, or cause you to panic because you'd be leaving it behind for good. I still want to move, but I'd love for you to move with us."

Yoongi was going to have to start compiling a list of all the reasons he loved Jimin. Reason #972: Jimin is understanding beyond the necessary level.

"Jiminie," Yoongi began in a soft tone. Jimin met his eyes, and swallowed.

"You can say no," Jimin whispered. "I can wait. We can continue spending the night at each other's places, it's not an issue, I just wanted to bring up the idea to you so that you wouldn't be confused if I told you Jae and I would be moving into a new house," he explained.

"I'd love to," Yoongi breathed, catching Jimin off guard.

"Wait really?!" Jimin sat up in the bed, eyes wide, and a smile creeping onto his face.

Yoongi let out a tired chuckle, reaching over and grabbing Jimin. He sat up as he pulled Jimin onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around him. "Yes, Jimin,"

"Y-You really want to?"

"Yes!" Yoongi repeated, nodding his head. He was laughing now and Jimin was smiling like a child who found out Christmas was coming early. He threw his arms around Yoongi's neck and kissed him passionately. Yoongi held him tightly in his grip, kissing him back.

"You're so perfect," Jimin mumbled against his lips. "I love you, I love you, I love you. I'm so excited! God I can't believe you said yes!"

I love how the last chapter is so beautifully written and then I kinda just threw this together. (i'll revisit it I promise) but hey it's progression

only 7 more chapters tho...