o15

o15"finale"

o15
"finale"

_______

"COME ON! YOU GUYS TAKE FOREVER TO GET READY!" Jungkook whined, stomping his foot impatiently as he stood by the door of their apartment. The fifteen year old had spent the last ten minutes standing around waiting for his brother and fiance to be ready, and was beginning to lose his patience. Jungkook had never been able to stay patient for long periods of time. Han was beginning to wonder whether or not his brother might have ADHD.

Finally, the two of them emerged from the hallway, and Jungkook let out a sigh of relief. "Finally," he breathed. He grabbed his jacket and slung it over his arm. "Whoa Hyung, you look good," he added, eyeing Yoongi up and down. Jungkook couldn't remember the last time he'd Yoongi actually dressed up. He wore a black button up, with the sleeves rolled up, exposing his forearms. He caught a glimpse of the tattoo on the inside of his right wrist. Yoongi had gotten it almost two weeks ago. It was an anatomical heart tattoo, a homage to Han's love of medicine. Jungkook liked the way the ink looked against his skin. Yoongi had also traded his jeans for a pair of slacks and actually brushed his hair. To be slightly annoying to Han, he stole the older's glasses, completing the look.

Han shot a look at Jungkook and wrapped an arm around Yoongi's waist. "Hey, he's mine," he playfully growled at the younger.

"I know, but I can appreciate fine art when I see it," Jungkook replied, teasingly as he held his hands up. "HEY!" he dodged out of the way as Han moved to smack him upside the head. Yoongi chuckled, and brought Jungkook in for a hug.

"Behave," he whispered to the younger. He winked at him before lacing his hand with Han. "You too," he added, kissing Han's cheek.

"What are you talking about, I'm always behaving," Han replied, pretending to look hurt by Yoongi's accusations.

"Yeah, Hyung, I'm a well behaved boy," Jungkook piped up. Yoongi rolled his eyes in amusement.

"I'm sure you are,"

"Alright you two, let's go before we're late," Han said, tossing Yoongi's jacket to him.

"Finally," Jungkook repeated. "Can I drive?" he asked as he bounded out of the apartment. Both Han and Yoongi shook their heads.

"No," Han stated, locking the apartment. "Absolutely not,"

"You're not even old enough," Yoongi added, throwing an arm around his shoulder. "You're still a baby,"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"AM NOT!"

Han watched the two of them bicker all the way down to the parking lot, amusement in his eyes. He loved moments like this. Yoongi and Jungkook got along perfectly with one another, and he was grateful that they did. He didn't know what he would do if Yoongi and Jungkook had hated each other. Now his only worry was trying to keep the younger from playfully flirting with Yoongi. He knew Jungkook meant no harm, and it was kinda funny, but Han was possessive over his fiance. Yoongi was his baby.

Yoongi and Jungkook were still bickering as they got into the car. Jungkook struggled with the seat belt, making Han laugh. Yoongi on the other hand, reached around the back of his seat, and helped buckle Jungkook in, as if to prove a point that the younger was still, well, young. Jungkook pouted as Yoongi sat back with a triumphant look on his face. "Thank you," the youngest grumbled.

Yoongi threw his head back with a laugh before replying with a soft, "You're welcome."

Han's mind wandered while he waited for Yoongi to strap himself in. He imagined him doing the exact same action, but with a baby instead. It was definitely too early for them to be having kids. Yoongi was just starting college, and of course, he was still in med school. That would take a few more years for him to complete. But he couldn't help but wonder what their life would be like if they did have kids. As Yoongi fixed his seat belt, he decided that he wanted at least two kids with Yoongi - a boy and a girl - and that as soon as they were back home, he was going to pose the question to him. Until then, he was going to enjoy his night out. It was the last time the three of them would get to do something fun before the Christmas holidays. "Ready?" Han asked, smiling at Yoongi.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Kook?"

"I'm ready!"

Han laughed. He started the car, and pulled out of the parking lot. The sun was hanging low in the sky, and one or two stars had begun to pop out. The moon was high in the sky. He glanced over at Yoongi as they sped down the road (at a decent speed of course, Han wasn't interested in getting a ticket that night, although it would make for a fun story), and reached out to grab Yoongi's hand. "Love you," he mouthed. Yoongi raised Han's hand and kissed the back of his knuckles. "Love you more," Yoongi mouthed back. Han's heart skipped a beat. He'd never been happier.

and so it begins...