oo9

oo9"stay with me forever,"

oo9
"stay with me forever,"

_______

HE'S 18 YEARS OLD AND STILL LIVING AT HOME. Of course, that wasn't a bad thing. Yoongi's mother was more than happy to keep him there and Yoongi didn't know how he felt about moving out. He figured he'd stay at home while attending school. The college where he had applied to wasn't that far away. He could take the train there and back, so he didn't see the point in spending more money to stay on campus. Staying at home made the most sense to him. Until Han asked him to move in with him.

He hadn't expected it. He figured Han was staying on campus like his first two years. He can home for weekends and holidays. It was a system that worked for him, so when Yoongi came over and found him packing up his room, he was very confused.

He stopped silently in the doorway, watching him carefully pack his medical books away into a box. Han hadn't noticed him come in yet, and so he waited patiently for him to finish. He was tapping up the box when Yoongi moved into the room and sat next to him on the unmade bed. Han flinched, having not heard him enter. "Jesus babe, you scared me,"

"Sorry," Yoongi replied, kissing his cheek. "What are you doing?"

"Packing,"

"Why?"

"I'm moving out," Han said, facing Yoongi with a small smile. "I found a decent sized apartment not far from campus. Figured it was time I got my own place,"

Yoongi furrowed his brows. "I thought you were staying on campus again," Yoongi replied, watching as Han rose from the bed, and setting the box down on top of a small stack of boxes. He grabbed another one, set it on the bed beside him, and started to put more books inside.

"I thought I was, but then I came to a conclusion,"

"What kind of conclusion?"

"The only reason I stayed on Campus those years was because you were still in school," Han explained, only confusing Yoongi even more. When the younger offered no response, Han continued. "I thought that seeing as you're done high school that maybe..."

"Maybe what?"

"That maybe we could get our own place," Han said. He didn't put the book in his box. He just sort of tossed it onto the bed with a soft sigh. "Your college is maybe a ten minute walk from the apartment. And my university is about fifteen. You wouldn't have to worry about taking the train and having to get up early. Plus it means that I could wake up next to you every morning and come home to you every night."

Han was rambling at this point, and Yoongi shifted on the bed. He reached out and gently took Han's hand, stopping his rant. "You're asking me to move in with you?"

"Only if you want to," was the response. Han sounded almost childish in the moment and Yoongi couldn't help but snort.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're incredibly adorable?" Yoongi mused, kneeling on the mattress. He pulled Han closer to him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Is that a yes then?" Han asked, with hope in his voice. Yoongi smiled even though he couldn't see him.

"Yes,"

He's 18 years old and about to move in with his boyfriend. He was terrified and excited all at once.

short and sweet (again) but I promise the next chapter will be longer