o1o

o1o
"guilty, guilty, guilty,"

_______

Yoongi was sobbing. He was chasing after him through the apartment, trying to stop him from leaving. He couldn't loose him. Not like this. It was an accident. "Please! Han, no! Don't leave me! You promised!"

"You're the one leaving me! You like him! You slept in his bed Yoongi! WITH HIM. I CAN'T -YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

"Please! It's not what you think! We didn't- we didn't have sex, I promise! I didn't-"

"I can't believe you would do that to me! You're pathetic! Just desperate for anyone's attention."

"N-No," he cried, shaking his head, "Y-You don't mean that. Baby please you don't-"

"I HATE YOU!"

"NO!"

Yoongi sat up in bed, screaming. It was so loud and chilling that he was pretty sure the neighbours could hear him. He was surprised he hadn't been evicted yet with all the screaming he did. He felt cold, clammy almost, and Yoongi was shocked to learn that he was sweating. His heart was pounding so loudly in his chest he could practically hear it.

It was just a nightmare. It wasn't real.

Sure felt real though.

He let out a distressed sound and curled his legs up to his chest, hugging them as he sobbed into his knees. His heart hurt, thinking about the words that Han had said to him. It all felt so real.

Yoongi had been feeling guilty about spending so much time with Jimin as of late. He knew he shouldn't be feeling this way, but the negative thoughts were piling up in the back of his mind, taunting him.

It wasn't long before he felt the bed dip beside him. At first he thought it was Holly but then-

"Baby? Oh God, Yoongi why are you crying?"

Cold arms engulfed him in a soothing hug. "Did you have a bad dream?"

"You hate me," Yoongi cried, trying to pull away from the cold. "You told me that it was okay to move on but you lied! You said I was pathetic and a slut and that you hated me!" He tried shoving him away but he was stronger.

"Oh baby, shhh, don't cry my love it was only a dream. Just a bad dream baby, just a nightmare. I'm not mad,"

"But-" The cold shushed him, kissing his forehead.

"I don't think you're pathetic love. And you're not a slut. You never were. I love you so much and I just want to see you happy. He makes you so happy baby." He told him. "It was a dream. Don't let them tell you anything different. You know I would never hurt you like that,"

"I don't want you to hate me," He choked out, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't Yoongi, it was just a dream. Are you feeling guilty about it love? That's why you're dreaming horrible things baby. Don't feel guilty. You should never feel guilty for wanting love. If you keep thinking like that, it'll play out in your subconscious. It'll make you feel worse than you already do. Don't think that I'm going to hate you if you move on. We've talked about this baby boy, I'm gone. I can't come back to you the way you want me to, and I'm so sorry."

"You're not mad at me?"

"No baby. I love you,"

"Okay," Yoongi sniffed. He lent into the cold. It was comforting. "I love you,"