o21

o21

"I love you,"

_______

YOONGI HADN'T SLEPT IN DAYS. No matter how hard he tried, his mind continued to race in a million directions. All Yoongi is capable of thinking about is Jungkook and the accident. He can't stop thinking about how broken he sounded having to talk about Han for the first time in three years. He'll never forget Jimin's horrified expression, knowing that Jungkook had suffered something similar to him. Taehyung's look of despair would forever haunt him. Yoongi could shake the thought of Jungkook blaming himself for Han's death from his mind.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know how to...didn't want you to blame me too,"

By opening up, however, Jungkook chose not to disclose the fact that Yoongi had been in the car with him, and it was eating away at him. Yoongi had come clean with Namjoon, but he still needed to talk to Jimin about everything. He'd never feel truly at peace until he did. Yoongi wouldn't be able to tell Jimin how much he was in love with him until it was all out in the open.

The guilt ate away at Yoongi as he tossed and turned in bed. He knew that all he had to do to stop the restless nights was to crawl in bed with Jimin. Sleeping in the same bed with Jimin was an effective cure to his sleepless nights, but he didn't want to worry Jimin. Yoongi wanted Jimin to be able to go a whole day and not spend one minute worrying whether or not he was okay.

Yoongi could tell he was irritating Holly by the constant action of him rolling around in bed. There was no point in trying to sleep anymore. He was wide awake.

He sat up in bed with a sigh, running his hands through his hair. He shivered lightly.

You seem stressed.

"Is it that obvious?"

Yes, very. What's on your mind?

"You are,"

Yoongi sighed again and pushed himself from his bed.

What about me are you thinking about?

"The accident. Jungkook's finally talking again, but now you're constantly on my mind,"

I'm sorry

"Don't apologize. It's not something you can control,"

But I'm hurting you

"You're not hurting me," Yoongi whispered. "You could never hurt me,"

Have you told him yet?

"No...I...I don't know how,"

You don't need to know how Yoongi. Stop waiting for those perfect moments, they don't exist.

"I know that,"

I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound as harsh as it did

"What do I do?"

Tell him. I can see how much it's holding you back.

"Are you going to be mad at me if I tell you I'm in love with him?"

God no, Yoongi, that's wonderful

Cold lips against his cheek made him shiver again, but his heart felt lighter already. Love is a beautiful thing Yoongi, I'm so happy you get to feel that again.

"You know I'm always going to love you right?"

Of course I do. And I'm always going to love you. Nothing will ever change my feelings for you