oo6

oo6
"balaenoptera musculus"

_______

JIMIN IS SLIGHTLY OVERDRESSED FOR A SATURDAY AFTERNOON, BUT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HE GETS NERVOUS. He tends to overdo things a little. Jimin hasn't been on a date in almost a year. After a string of bad dates he gave up on the whole dating thing. So when Yoongi asked him out, he didn't really know how to act, or how to dress which is how he ended up wearing a crisp, clean white button up and beige slacks. He pushed his hair back, slipped on a few rings, and even wore the cologne that Taehyung had bought him for Christmas one year.

Jae on the other hand, had taken a much more casual approach to day, and wore black leggings and a white sweater that had a jellyfish on it. Even her socks were appropriate for the day, as they had colour fish all over them. Jae looked ready for a day at the aquarium, Jimin looked like he was going to a business meeting or a fancy lunch. Jae told him he looked like those fancy rich men they saw on t.v. Maybe Jimin was trying too hard, but he wanted to make a good impression on Yoongi. Sure, he might be a single dad, but he could clean up nicely.

However, it seemed like Jimin wasn't the only one all dolled up for the day. When they arrived to meet Yoongi at the aquarium, they found him inside by the sea turtle exhibit, dressed in a black, long sleeve turtleneck, slacks and black rimmed glasses. He gave off CEO vibes, the kind of man who would surprise you with a spontaneous trip to Europe and was secretly a mob boss who was also good in bed. Jimin was practically drooling and had to remind himself that Jae was here too.

Yoongi smirked as he took in Jimin's appearance. He was thankful that he wasn't the only one who had dressed up. Jimin looked exceptionally good. Especially his ass. Yoongi was totally staring at it, admiring the way his pants hugged his cheeks nicely, making them look round and defined. Maybe he was staring a little too much, and when he glanced up, Jimin was staring at him with an eyebrow raised as if to say, "really?". Nonetheless, Jimin still smiled at him when their eyes met, and Yoongi smiled back.

Jae was just as excited to see Yoongi as he was and once Yoongi was in sight, she pulled away from her father, and bounded over to where he was. "MR. YOONGI!" She squealed. Yoongi broke out into an even bigger smile and scooped her up into his arms. She giggled as Yoongi assaulted her face with kisses. Jimin's heart melted at the sight of them, and he couldn't help but wonder what kind of a father would be too Jae if he and Yoongi were together.

"I like your sweater," he heard him tell her. "Did you know that Jellyfish don't have a brain, nor do they have a heart, bones and eyes?"

"Well did you know that the scientific name for a blue whale is Balaenoptera Musculus?"

Jimin chuckled to himself. Jae had been going crazy the past few days trying to learn how to properly pronounce Balaenoptera Musculus so that she could impress Yoongi. Yoongi gave her an impressed look and shook his head.

"No, I didn't know that," he told her.

"Well the more you know," she stated, as a matter of factly, and crossed her arms over her chest. She took in Yoongi's appearance, pulling gently at the sleeve of his turtleneck and giggled. "You and Daddy match! You guys look faaaaannncy," she pointed out in a sing-song voice.

Yoongi glanced down at Jimin's appearance again, and smirked. He did look pretty fancy, and Yoongi liked the way his fingers looked, adorned with the several rings he was wearing. I wonder what he'd look like with a wedding ring... Yoongi thought to himself. He took in the white button up that hung nicely against his frame, and the fact that the top button was undone. He took in the beige slacks that hugged his ass nicely. An ass that could make any man drool over it. Or woman. He took in his hair, and how fluffy it looked. Yoongi wanted to run his fingers through the soft locks.