oo5

oo5
"love is not an open door, it's a revolving one that sends you spinning in countless circles," (a reprise)

______

IT TAKES TAEHYUNG ALMOST AN HOUR TO CLEAN, DISINFECT AND BANDAGE JUNGKOOK'S WRISTS. Every touch is gentle and soft as to not hurt him, but it's still too much for Jungkook. He's whimpering with every moment, because of how much they hurt. Taehyung doesn't speak unless it's to praise him, to tell him he's doing so good, and that they're almost done. Jungkook has stopped crying, but Taehyung is still crying every now and then. Twice now Jungkook had stopped him so he could wipe his tears away with shaky hands. He hates seeing Taehyung cry and he hates it even more knowing it's his fault that he's crying.

Jungkook cries out in pain and Taehyung wraps the bandages around his wrist, and Taehyung lets out a choked sob. He feels bad for hurting Jungkook. He halts his actions, and rests his head against his chest, trying to regain control of his breathing so that he can continue. "Almost done," he chokes out. "I promise,"

When he is finished, Taehyung helps him to his feet and he pulls him in for a hug. Jungkook feels warm and clammy to touch, but that's probably from crying so much, and the loss of blood. Taehyung doesn't really know, he's never been in this situation before. Well no, he has but he called an ambulance that time. Currently, he's worried about Jungkook passing out on him.

Jungkook just leans into him, grateful to have him in his life. Jungkook wants to stay like that, in Taehyung's arms forever, but Taehyung is pulling away much to his disappointment. "Brush your teeth," he tells him in a soft voice, and Jungkook can't tell if Taehyung's lack of speech is because he's mad at him or if it's because he's trying not to break. He catches the look of worry in Jungkook's eyes, and takes a deep breath, cupping the sides of his face. He kisses his forehead softly before nudging his nose against Jungkook's. "I'll go find you a clean shirt and some sweats," he tells him. Jungkook nods, nudging his nose against his in response.

Taehyung leaves Jungkook alone in order to change into something cleaner. His shirt is stained with blood and rather than try to worry about how to clean it, he chucks it in the trash. He rummages around his room for a clean shirt and a change of clothes for Jungkook. He doesn't know if his clothes will fit him, but he didn't care at that moment.

Jungkook is waiting for him in the doorway when he returns. He hands the clothes to Jungkook who looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He doesn't say anything as he shuts the door and changes. Taehyung has to resist cooing at him when he opens the door. He's slightly drawing in Tae's clothes. His shirt is too big for him, making Jungkook look tiny in it. Jungkook yawned and rubbed his eyes, making it all that more adorable. Taehyung wanders over to him, and pulls him in for another hug. Jungkook wants to ask him if he's mad at him, but Taehyung is ordering him to go lie down in his room and that he'll join him in a minute.

Taehyung's room is much cleaner than his, and his bed is made. Jungkook couldn't remember the last time he made his bed. There's fabric everywhere and his desk is littered with a sewing machine, needles and various types of fabric. Jungkook can see a sketchbook propped open and he wants to look at it, but he doesn't know if that would be okay with taehyung so instead he crawls under the covers and curls up into a ball.

Taehyung takes it upon himself to clean the bathroom. He struggles with cleaning the blood off the floor. It took him longer than expected, and he knows there will be a rust coloured stain left on the floor but he did his best. He finds the empty whiskey bottle and wants to cry again, because had Jungkook really drunk the whole thing before he got home? He tosses it in the recycling.