oo1

oo1"coffee stains, lullabies, memories and hard goodbyes," (a reprise)

oo1
"coffee stains, lullabies, memories and hard goodbyes," (a reprise)

_______

(I'm impatient and really wanted to get this out before the end of the day)

"YOONGI...COME ON BABY, TIME TO GET UP,"

Yoongi rolled over in his sleep. If he slowed his breathing right down, he could make out the sounds of rain hitting his window. That's right he remembered, the weatherman called for rain.

"Five more minutes," he whispered.

Han let out a breathy laugh, and pressed his lips to the top of his head, and then nudged his nose against the crook of Yoongi's neck, making the younger whine in protest. "You said that five minutes ago," he whispered. Yoongi was half paying attention as the older slipped his hand under Yoongi's shirt. His fingers felt cold against his skin, making his muscles tense up. "Come on, love, it's time to get up,"

"I don' wanna," Yoongi breathed. He could already feel himself drifting off to sleep, eyelids feeling heavier. It didn't help that Han was still touching him. His thumb drew small circles on his hip bone, and his mouth was still placing gentle kisses to the base of his neck, ever so slightly sucking at his skin. Not hard enough to leave marks, but enough to make the younger feel a little hot and bothered. "Stay in bed with me," he pouted.

He reached behind him blindly, sighing contently when he tangled his fingers in the older's hair. Han laughed quietly, his warm breath tickling the back of Yoongi's neck. Han wrapped his arms around the sleeping boy, another kiss being placed to the back of his head.

"Fine," Han whispered. "Five more minutes, and then we're getting up. You need to eat something,"

But Yoongi wasn't listening. He had already fallen back asleep.

x

Yoongi sat upright in bed, dazed. The rain was coming down a little harder now. Swallowing, he rubbed his eyes as he glanced around the room. It was almost pitch black in the room, thanks to the black out curtains he and Han had invested in when they first moved in together.

Speaking of Han, the older was nowhere to be seen. His side of the bed was empty, and cold. Yoongi pouted, but felt a little better when he heard the sound of footsteps moving down the hall towards the kitchen. Han must have been in the bathroom. He could hear him humming as he went, but Yoongi didn't recognize the song. Yawning, he yanked back the covers and crawled out of bed to follow.