Up To ✨11✨Years

QUIRK INFO IS EDITED!!! THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT INFO, IF YOU DON'T REAS IT YOULL BE LOST LATER ON!

So far in Asia's life, she has been passed down to 3 homes so far ever since she was denied at 1 month.

The first home was a young couple, where she spent the longest time there. This home was overall happy, and she spent up to six years in this home.

Eventually this couple broke up, and they didn't want to spilt Asia up with the two. So they decided to give her back to foster care.

She got her quirk in this home, which consist of a quirk called " Heat Force". Which is her mystery mother's quirk

She can project heat into any part of her body, and this heat is incredibly hot almost like a Minnie sun that she has on her.

She can control the temperature of the sun balls, or flame, and hot water that she summons on herself. She has the power to control anything that consist of heat.

Steam, flames, sun power, and just heat in general

She is immune to anything Heat when using this quirk, but when she's not using it she can be harmed by heat.

Her second home was abusive mentally and physically. They had another child who bullied Asia a lot. They really only took her in because they wanted a girl child in the house, and they wanted money.

Asia left this home around the age of 8.

The other home Asia went to was a single divorced man. Who only wanted her there because he needed some sort of house wife.

Asia was very closed up in this house, and that is how she gained her habit of not speaking to adults much.

So she spent most of her time here cleaning, eating, and sleeping. She wasn't being abused in any way in this house, lots of people would call that lucky. But she was going through some sort of child labor.

So he was always on and about doing his business. But Asia still got to eat in the house, and had her necessities.
She left this house around 10, and got her quirk in this house as well.

So Asia didn't inherit One For All, matter of fact she didn't inherit anything from her dad in general....For some odd reason.

But she was chosen by the "God users " to have a power called " One punch" which is the name of her quirk.

She didn't name this quirk, but when she got it she felt that she could hear the ringing of the name in her ear " One punch". So she went with One Punch.

The power of One Punch is stronger than One For All in the begging, and goes up to the power level of 1 million. She's incredibly strong, and can destroy a town if she used the full power. The destruction is the strong part of the quirk, which gives it the ability to destroy more than expected.

(Which will later explain why certain people are so devoted to learning about this quirk. Some may even have an obsession. )

But if she did use 1 million percent of her power, her own body cannot stand more than 100% of this power. Making the rest of the power history until it's mastered.

One punches power limit gets greater every time the quirk is passed down to a new user. It expands in quirk limit, and quirk strength.

So Asia really try's  not to use One Punch, because she feels like a villain causing destruction when she uses it. ( for now)

This power is stronger than Dekus punching power. Meaning that on a basis she's only uses 2-8 percent of this power. Her punches are probably harder the Dekus, due to her quirk being used only for punching.

But she gets incredibly tired when she uses more than 40%. 20 percent of her power is enough to knock someone out for a couple minutes ( 3 realistically) . Mainly because of the destruction around them.

And 40% is enough to break bones in the body. But of course she will rarely ever cross the 40% line on someone. If she had to.

Finally at the age of 11 Asia was adopted and raised by a husband and wife,who treat her like
their own child. She grew up in this household with nothing but happiness , and good memories .

And now she doesn't worry about finding her birth parents, due to her being happy where she is now.

So this is how her parents helped train her to become the hero that she wants to be, IT ALL STARTS AT UA HIGH!

THE QUIRK INFO IS EDITED!!

AUTHORS NOTE:
This chapter was very much longer than the first one, and I hope i can do more POVs in it.
It this is just a back story of how Asia got to her final Foster home, and it's an introduction on her quirk.
775words