Hero Vs Villain Training Part 2

Super long chapter ahead. Enjoy ❤️

ASIAS  POV

Eventually everyone was out of the Change room, all standing confidently in our hero costumes. It felt good to be be in mine, I couldn't say the same for a lot of the other girl.

Their costumes were literally skin tight... but that's none of my business

Especially Midoriya, like come on....

I understand people in this school look up to All might, but it's so obvious that his get up is trying to imitate All Might.

From the thing on his head, attempting to be the heroes hair. To the wide smile. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that Izuku Midoriya was influenced by the great All Might.

His costume was looking more like a failed cosplay. I silently chuckled to myself.

I was waiting for All Might to start explaining what we will be doing in the combat training.
But I could perfectly hear the conversation of two boys.

" L-look at Emiyo.. she has the whole package! Thick thighs, I can go on!" The kid with purple balls on his head said.

"I know right, if only it was tighter" the lighting kid he was talking to replied.

They got to be kidding me...

They immediately shut up when Iida snapped
" Excuse you! Have some class for our female classmates!" He said making strict movements with his hands.

Why couldn't he whisper like them though?
I thought to myself. Finding it annoying, but also very appreciative that he was standing up for his female classmates.

I averted my attention back to All Might who was now starting to read off what seemed to be a— like a.. a script?

Really...

"Now! It's time for the combat training!" All might began, with a very enthusiastic voice.

He began to explain how the training would work.

" For this class, you will be spilt up into Villains and Heroes! You will fight 2 on 2 battles, but there is an objective!" Right after he said that, everyone started erupting in different, yet very necessary questions

I got excited for nothing—I just stared with a frown on my face. There was something about working with partners that didn't sit right with me. Partner work— especially with people you don't choose to be with, is boring.

"There's 21 of us, how will we spilt up?" I mumbled, trying to figure out the grouping.

" Ah! I will answer all questions after I finish explaining! But good observation Young Emiyo"

All Might said, clearly overwhelmed by all the others voices and intense questions. That paper was only going to take him so far...

" The situation is, the Villains have a nuclear weapon somewhere in the hideout. The Heroes are trying to get rid of it in an amount of time. The Villains must protect the nuclear weapon or catch the Heroes" he throughly explained.
He went on to answer my questions saying...

" Since we have an odd number of students, one of you will be a living nuclear weapon. The teams will be determined by drawing lots, let's go!" All Might looked up. His eyes connecting with the faces of different students.

I watched as turns passed, partnerships forming—whether that made people content or not. When it was Bakugo's turn, he very aggressively shoved his hand in the box, and pulled out a bunch of plots.