Sequel: ✨11 ✨years from then

QUE SONGS YALL!!! ITS ANOTHER HOUR VIDEO OF VARIETY OF MUSICAL TORTURE ❤️😭

( **this chapter has small manga spoilers***)

I planned this specific  costume from the beginning  as the upgrade, so bear with me. Enjoy the sequel! You gotta love golden costume Wonder Woman

NO ONES POV
Beyoncé deserves the hype

* " Look it's One Punch ma'am!" The paparazzi chanted as they put the camera on the woman Japan has grown to know, standing in a flashy costume

* " Look it's One Punch ma'am!" The paparazzi chanted as they put the camera on the woman Japan has grown to know, standing in a flashy costume. The cameras showed the hero standing face to face with a villain at least three times her size. The backdrop flashing orange flames near by. While the hero Deku was fighting the side kick of the villain a couple kilometers away.

It was a bright day in the Midoriya household, a regular morning of the busy heroes and their set of children . The 26 year old couple stared at the nearly one year old twins. A girl and a boy. A girl with bright green eyes and thick blonde hair, and a boy with dark green hair and light eyes.

The people on the street stoped by newspapers to see the new highlights of the joined heroes.  The unstoppable duo that brought nothing but peace and calmness to the world. With a very secretive relationship, it was hard to get things out of them without the coming right from them.

After the long war of the heroes\ heroes in training, vs the villains. It wasn't long before the new generation of heroes took their step up. Making themselves known and letting the older heroes sit back.

It has never been so peaceful in Japan. The city shinned bright like the sun.

All might walked happily through the streets with a smile on his face. He recalls being a hero and helping the elderly cross the street. That wasn't hero work, it was human decency.

Now that the new generation has forced the people of Japan to realize that, the city has been much brighter. Much more enjoyable. It was something he could look at all day. The citizens willingly helping one another. Even simple things like packing someone else's grocery, or kids being more accepting.

These were the human acts that All Mights generation of heroes thought was small hero work. This was small human decency. It was amazing how quick the new generation took care of it.

Truthfully, ever since the new generation, new morals have been made and set.  Most set by the one and only, one of a kind, One Punch Ma'am.

According to her herself, there is no reason  a human or civilian should shut down the desperate help of a person. Even if heroes can do much, they are not invincible.