The ones who love you understand.

NO ONES POV

A couple of weeks have passed by, and it is said for her to wake up in the next month or two. Maybe even less than.

The class has been training non stop in order to be ready for the exam that is about to take place. It will grant them the license to legally involve in hero work. With our having to face what happened back when they defeated Stain.

They would get credit for their accomplishment. They would be able to get noticed by the media, because they would be allowed to use their quirks in public.
Minnie heroes.

Sadly, the young girl is not awake to participate in the provincial hero license exams. Meaning she will miss out on the opportunity to get her license. But with the training she has been doing with Saitama in Flower City, she would be incredibly strong.

Most would expect she would get weaker due to her time asleep, but she will indeed get stronger. She will be able to use a good amount of 75% on One Punch max, without facing much body damage.

She has taken most of her advice from the previous users techniques, and even combined them to get finishers. But she won't be taking advice on how Saitama fights villains.
Straight up punching people with a quirk like that is like committing murder.

Of course she won't say that to his face, since he would probably tell her to fight him. But she does believe that his way of defeating villains is not " knocking them unconscious".

It's simply far too dangerous.

Asia knows her body has been physically and mentally improving perfectly. Her classmates will be taking the exam for their hero license soon, very soon. At least she won't be behind when she wakes up. She will have to get her license, but she won't be slacking.

With Deku who learned that he doesn't need to copy All Mights fighting style, he too has learned a move of his own.
He kicks, and uses a good 20% power to unleash the attack.

Everyone is improving, soon enough the exams will begin for the licenses.

Flower City ~

" your getting much better Asia" Saitama told her as he gave her a high five, and passed her a towel. She nodded her head flashing a small smile, before pressing the water bottle to her lips. Savoring the cold water that she desperately needed.

She removed the water bottle, taking in a deep breath of air. The aroma of the flowers being inhaled, and moving  with the warm air in the room
.
Flower city was truly amazing. Although it wasn't real, she wished it was.

She would love to spend forever in the flower corrupted place, but of course that would come with consequences. In order to be in Flower City, she has to be on the brink of death.
She doesn't want THIS to happen again.

The air was calming and sweet, their weren't in the air of a dark smoke filled sky. Everything about the place was truly relaxing. Training in the place was one thing she was grateful for, especially training with Saitama.

" dont drink like a dehydrated horse" Saitama said as he gave her a look of disgust. He was proud of her. In the three - four week time spam, she was able to accomplish lots.

With the trick Aizawa recommended she did, her stamina for the quirk built as well. But Saitama did inform her that it was dangerous. It was dangerous to have so much power flowing through her all the time.

She should keep it at 10% only.

It would make sure nothing like what happened at camp, would happen again.