ITS MY BIRTHDAY!! AOT x KNY One Chapter Story

This surprise chapter holds Demon slayer manga spoilers, read at your own risk. It's also very long because the story is fit into one chapter.

Demon slayer x Attack on Titans.

Reborn female sun pillar reader, gets  transported to a world of titans while on a mission.

I guess you can say this chapter story is called " Doll Face"
Enjoy!

EAT THIS

I was on a mission that Oyakata- Samma gave me. It was about a mountain where demon slayer have been disappearing on. I am the Sun Pillar, which means I use breath of the sun.

How? I will explain "The story of my lives"

My father, Yoriichi Tsugukuni was the first breath user, swordsman prodigy, and a gentle and caring father. He had a six year old daughter back in the Senegoku period, along with his twin brother who was also in training to be the greatest swordsmen.

It was a peaceful night with me and my mom only. The stars shined bright, and as much as I wanted to go outside and watch them. I knew better than that.

Because there was such things called demons.
Those demons roamed the dark night sky, finding and hunting down their next prey. I wouldn't know this much if it wasn't for my father alone.  He was a demon slayer, a amazing one at that.

I wanted to be just like him, but I was already just like him.

Like him, I had weird vision where I could see through the human body. Of course at a young age I paid no attention to this, considering that I was a mere six year old.

But there was different shades of colours around certain people.
That was what was different from me and my fathers sight. I had no idea what any of this stuff meant, and I didn't care to tell my father or mother about my vision.

I simply ignored it like how our brain ignores our nose.

I was always inspired by my father when I would  see him doing these certain moves with his sword. I  would do the housework with my mom, like cutting potatoes for curry, cleaning, and such like that.  

So when  I would see my father moving around gracefully with a sword in his hands, I couldn't help but wipe my hands clean. Run away from what I was currently doing, peak my head out from behind our house and observe his movements.

I would watch his stance for a while. It was weird because every time he did a certain move, his muscles would clench a certain way, his lungs would get wider when he was in the air. I was able to notice this in his moments because I could see right through him.

It wasn't long before I started memorizing the pattern of which certain bone would clench, and how he made a certain lung wider than the other.

Me being a curious kid like I was, I eventually grabbed the wooden sword we had laying around the compound. I started doing the same thing with my body, that I saw he did with his.

I had no idea how I did them nicely in one day, but I did. I was able to do three of the movements he did. I would tighten the muscles I saw him tighten, and if I got it wrong I would watch him the next time.

Out of the five movements that I saw him do, the five movements that I chose to practice, and the three that I managed to perfect.
There was one movement that caught my eyes more than anything.

He always did it last at the end when he was done doing all of the moves in a cycle. He would repeat these movements numerous times, and than finally do this ONE difficult one.