One Punch Story

👁‍🗨
0 You can't understand what you don't. know }

NO ONES POV

" Asia are you aware of how strong your quirk is?" The blonde slender man asked. The tension in the room was beyond high. It was swirling around in a circle, making it its goal to pass each of the three's bodies. Asia gulped hard, making an attempt to push  away the thoughts of her own  quirk.

Izuku watched with curiosity. It was now his turn to learn his share and secrets about his crushes quirk. From her reaction of her seeing his mentor, All Might. He had assumed that the girl had seen his true form around, but never guessed his identity.

But he was wrong. All Might had treated Asia as his own mentor as well. No, he has treated her as his daughter. Offering to talk to her here and there, and willing to provide her help if he sees her struggling.

He would do it in both his hero form and true form. But Asia never pieced it together that the skinny man was All Might. Even though she has had her own fair share with both forms. It was clear from All Mights perspective that he was beginning to treat her as a daughter more than a student.

But yet he didn't have the courage, the guts... he simply couldn't bring himself to say anything. He had so many questions about the girl, like her quirk, her mother maybe, her life before she met the Emiyo's, what her parents are like now. But he just couldn't  

Every time he looks at the girl he can't help but see himself. Her features, her hair, her personality. She is calm, collected, way too wise. But maybe that's a good thing.
Maybe she will understand what he is saying when he finally decided to tell her.

He has no idea how she mentally feels about her current life or situations. So he believed that if he waits any longer, she will only carry more hurt feelings when she hears the news. He wasn't in the place to hear that come straight from him. He doesn't know if he should take her to get her blood tested though.

Have you ever heard of " when a parent sees their child they already know it's theirs" ?
Well, All might denied that saying when he first saw the girl in the small baby car seat.

But when he saw her the second time, that saying hit him physically and mentally. He knew automatically that that was the girl. That was his daughter. To this day. To this moment in the room with his biological daughter and successor, he can't believe he even denied a child like her.

He's..... embarrassed. The thought of another adult pressuring him ( Nezu) to tell the girl already, was beyond embarrassing.  But he new it must be done.

All Might glances at the girl, waiting for some sort of response from her. It was obvious that she was beyond uncomfortable. The hard gulp she took as she let her eyes wander after was more than enough.

He mentally sighed at himself, embarrassed. This wasn't their first conversation. Yet it's unknown to her that she is his daughter. How embarrassing. His head raised quickly at the sound of her voice answering him.

" I'm unaware of a lot sir. It's nothing but destructive. I have no control over it, and when I do go overboard with only  One Punch at the max. I end up having random back pain..." the girl spoke keeping her gaze on the floor.

All might didn't really know how to respond  to her, but there was one thing on his mind.

I prefer to be called dad....
Though he knew he didn't deserve that title.

" Asia?" The broccoli hair colored boy questioned. Izuku's eyes squinted as his eyebrows furrowed together. The memory of Asia's back glowing like a projector in the air hadn't left his mind.