Lunch Talk

This shouldn't be too long.
Enjoy

{ I've never seen a monster under the bed, but I've seen one in myself }

ASIAS   POV

We were all in class, currently finishing up our remaining 20 minutes in English with Present Mic.

This dude was annoying...

When I first raised my hand to answer the question, he picked me gladly. He was expecting my name so I told him Emiyo.

I raised my hand to answer again and he called me " bush". Maybe I was exaggerating the nickname, because he gave lots of people  a nickname when he called on them. But like....really? I literally just stared at him. I mean what was I supposed to do?!

He did it again, but each time had a new nickname revolving around one feature of mine! The class would start laughing—some people at least.

Yeah they were funny when someone else says it. Someone I actually know, like my Dad.
But a teacher at school....yeah no.

I guess I didn't realize that I was spacing out because I heard my name being called repeatedly. I lifted my head to be met with Present Mics stare.

"Yes" I mumbled, clearly annoyed.

" Bushy, Do ya know the answer?!" He said with this dumb smile on his face. I don't know if he's just  trying to lighten my mood, or if he's really playing with me. Either way, it wasn't funny.

But if I say something, I'll be labeled at the
" rude foreign student"

I slowly looked around the classroom, to be met with Todoroki raising his hand, Yayorozu raising her hand, Jirou raising her hand, Midoriya raising his hand, and Tokoyami raising his hand.

If they got their hands up, why is he calling on me?! I questioned myself genuinely confused.

I furrowed my brows, looking back to him.
" Sir. I didn't raise my hand. There's a lot of people who know the answer and would gladly tell you. I wasn't raising my hand. Therefore, I don't know the answer."

He opened his mouth to loudly say something, but I cut him off.

" Oh! And since this is English, I'm pretty sure it's ' Do you know the answer?' not 'Ya' ." 
I said with a gentle smile on my face. I could hear people trying to hold in their laughter at my response.

" And Teacher, for the last time, my name is Emiyo. Not bush, not Ms. Fluff, and not full head." I told him. My tone had no intent of being rude, it was simply just a student telling their teacher that their not comfortable with their actions.

Nothing more and nothing less.

"I-ummmmm.....why are you guys so mean?!" He exclaimed like a toddler as he hunched his back glancing at the clock.  I didn't even realize that class was over. The loud bell rang through class, signaling that it was indeed lunch time.

I packed my bags, grateful as ever to be leaving this class. I took a look at the students who were taking their time and conversing with their fellow classmates. I made eye contact with Mic, I guess he noticed my grateful smile, because a visible sad look was on his face.