Thats my Daughter: Asia vs Kaminari

ASIAS POV

The next battle was Iida vs Hatsume, and Hatsume won. Since she literally just promoted her " baby's".

Skip a couple fights, so I'm going to do Yayorozu and Tokoyami, Uraraka and Bakugo, and Kiri vs Tete.

" 4th match starts now!" Present mic said.
The match started off with Tokoyami pushing Dark Shadow to Momo, and Momo protected herself with a shield. To be honest, I wasn't really paying attention to fights. I was more so making a plan. Though at the same time, I watched people who I thought were strong opponents.

Dark Shadow kept hitting Momo and her shield, only pushing her more and more farther down. Suddenly Tokoyoyami stopped, which made me look down in confusion.

Only to see that Momo was out of bounds by one foot, and she didn't even notice. She thought it was an opportunity to attack, and it didn't go so well.

" Yayorozu! Out of bounds!" Midnight yelled. Momo just stood there staring ahead. I guess she wasn't expecting that, because the match was not even 1 minute. Her face was blank and disappointed

I kind of felt bad for her. Though now I know what I  have to make sure I don't do. I can't run from attacks much.
Momo looked so sad and defeated. It was a unexpected yet expected victory.

The next match quickly came with Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu. No one ended up winning this, since their quirks were practically the same thing. They ended up tying and had to go to recovery girl.

It was funny to watch practically identical quirks fight. I'm surprised they even got hurt.
They declared that after they recover, the winner would be determined through arm wrestling. Which Kiri won. Hilarious

The next match was going to be Uraraka vs Bakugo, and whew I was excited. But I had a plan for Uraraka to defeat Bakugo. I know he isn't going to go easy on her, he might even get slandered for that. But it's the sports festival after all.

So I decided to go see Izuku and Uraraka in the waiting room with Iida. Only to boost her up before her match. We walked down the halls to the waiting room in a comfortable silence, Iida poked his head inside. But I immediately hit his arm, simply because I think we should wait to they go quiet at least. It's rude to interrupt a conversation.

We listened in to their conversation, waiting for a appropriate moment to walk in.

" Uraraka...." Izuku spoke sadly.

"that's why it's fine. Everyone is facing their feature and trying their hardest. That means, we're all rivals!.... let's meet in the finals!" She said. I don't know if Izuku could hear it, but I know she's saying that message to herself more than to him.

She's trying to convince herself that she will be fine, and I don't know if that is a really good thing. If she's trying to convince herself that she will be okay. Than who am I to tell her otherwise? So with that, I told Iida I'll be leaving.

" Welp Iida. It seems to me that she is trying to convince herself that she will be fine. I think it's best I leave her in that mentality!" I said as he abruptly nodded, fast walking his way to meet up with our class.

I turned on my heel, begging to walk away from the door as well. " Asia-Chan!" Izuku yelled. I stopped and turned around to meet him. " Izkuku...." I said confused. I mean it's not like I didn't want to see him. But my head was filled with my upcoming fight.

I could see a small smile on his face as he got closer and closer. He stopped rather close beside me, our body's practically touching. Making me cover my face slightly.