Basic Hero Training

NO ONES POV

" first group, get to your places!" All Might happily exclaimed.

Asia stood with the first group which contained Deku, Sero, Mina, Iida, and Ojiro. A determined aura rested in her face as the class began to make comments on her and Deku's power

"Iida isn't fully healed, so he'll sit out for this one" All Might told the class, noticing their looks. 

<<<<<>>>>>>

" Ahhh, I'll say Emiyo and Midoriya are at a heavy disadvantage.." .

" I think the same." Jirou agreed with Yayorozu  
"Moving around quickly doesn't compliment either one of them."

Shoto rolled his eyes in utter annoyance.
He knew Asia made a drastic improvement during their internship. Matter of fact, she even learned a safe way to land during dangerous falls, a way that compliments all angle when shes falling.

Maybe Midoriya was at a disadvantage during this, but certainly not Asia. He knew that for a fact. But he'll let her actions speak for him.

" Who's your pick? I'm betting on Sero"
Kiri nudged Denki.
Both of them watching Izuku and Asia stretch, also sparing glances at each other.

Asia herself couldn't help but find herself thinking of Izuku. Ever since the time at the hospital. No— ever since they really first met, she has always felt this weirdness building in her insides around him.

But someone else was feeling him too.

From what Asia has been able to realize, two had people who had their eyes on them, each of them. But they were so focused on each other that no one else's emotions were important to the two. The feeling that they gave one another was weird. Not something she could put into words, and is she did, she's was afraid what she'll end up saying.

Izuku's eyes drifted away, the loud, booming voice of his mentor snapped him back to his reality.

" Is everyone readyyyy!" All might dragged.

" BEGIN!" Pressing the button in his hand, a loud horn followed after.

Sero's tape began to swing around the place. Giving him the time to maneuver his way around the bars. Mina began to glide across the metal carefully using the acid on her shoes. Ojiro began to smack his way through. Iida who found a way to participate, began to sprint his way.

Then you see the two lovers—oops, Asia and Deku. Looking nothing but fresh. Deku was sparking green as he was forcefully pushing himself through each bar. His body maneuvering swiftly above and around each bar with insanely fast speed.

Well as Asia who was quickly manipulating her fire to drag her around the area. ( Like how she can manipulate her heat to pillars, she can manipulate her fire as well. Almost like sculpt it)

She was moving faster than they have ever seen her move. Her fire dragging her across the place, as her body swung like she was on monkey bars.
The classmates eyes widen in shock. Recalling their previous accusation of the two. They didn't think that Izuku and Asia would get this good after one week.

They looked almost brand new.

" WHOA MIDORIYA!"
" WHOA, ASIA!"

The classmates said at once. All might's eye wide at the sight in front of him. Asia looked like a flaming Angel moving into the ground of earth. The sound of the metal bars being jumped on and grabbed so violently from the two, was practically music to his ears. Since it only showed how much they progress.