Let The Fun Begin

ASIAS  POV

What? How does he know?
My face remained straight though my heart was beating incredibly fast. No one else knows about that but Shoto and Izuku. I never even got the chance to tell Uraraka like I planned.

His smile was sickening, and the room was silent. I could feel Bakugo staring at me in my vision, probably waiting for an answer or reaction out of me.

But he should know that I can't answer now. I can't till him ever, not for now no. But I will always remember this moment with him, because he really doesn't have to defend me.

I would have been dust if it wasn't for him.

" cats got your tongue huh?" He said amused. I kept silent and chewed on my inner lip. I simply shook my head and placed my gaze elsewhere. Everywhere but straight ahead.

There was a villain in every nook of the room, so I just looked at Bakugo. His face was straight, but I can tell he was reading me. Trying to find something on my face that would give him an answer.

"Let's  pass her down now." The patch face villains spoke as he walked up to me. My face froze for a moment as his steps were slow. I looked around the room to Toumara, and he was simply watching. Like this was a free show.

Bakugo quickly got up to defend for me since their was a gap between us. In a matter of seconds, the hand villain had four of his fingers wrapped around his upper arm. I froze in my spot, the room dead silent not making a single noise

I no longer cared about the patch face villain that was inching closer to me. All my attention was on Bakugo's arms, and Toumara's four finger. The last one prepared to touch his skin.

His smile grew as Bakugo's eyes watched his arm. He too was frozen, but it was mostly in anger at the threat he was receiving.
" Katsuki.." I mumbled out as I watched the villain slowly remove one finger off of him.

His head slowly turned to my direction, though his eyes remained on his arm. I couldn't imagine how he was feeling at the moment. He could be dust any second because of the crazy bastard.

His eyes left his arm for a second, his head turning in my direction. His eyes widened as he glanced at me, " ASIA BEHIND YOU!" He said. The hand villain quickly slammed his fourth finger into Bakugo's arm. The fifth finger close to touching it by less than an inch.

A hot heat ran over my neck, as I felt a pair of hands grasping me neck from behind. My eyes closed shut as I felt the steam on my skin. I know for sure that it's going to leave a mark of some sort.

I muffled my screams by swirling my tongue around my mouth. I didn't want to worry Bakugo because he too was in a deep situation.

" just throw her in already!" One of the villains with long hair yelled out annoyed. I quickly snapped my head behind me to see what they were talking about. A black portal with a foul smell stood behind me.

I looked back at Bakugo, who had Toumara slowly but surely removing his crusty fingers off of him. He looked at me with the most sorrow filled eyes. His eyes searching around the room desperately, going to every object that was there.

I could see the sweat trickle down his forehead as he stared around. I immediately knew what he was trying to do and began to shake my head. I know he is trying to look for some some sort of escape or object, but now wasn't the time.

I already excepted what was going to happen to me.

The patch villains hand rested in my shirt. Hands placed on my lower back, dangerously rubbing it up and down. My mumbling stoped as I could feel the rough skin on his hands moving along with my skin.