USJ Attack

This is going to be one long chapter.....

ASIAS  POV

I could hear Izuku call my name, ushering me to come to him. As I was about to turn in his direction, Bakugo's grip on my wrist tightened.
He looked at me for a second, eyes hesitant but very firm. " Stay here." His voice was stern and his tone was no joke.

I turn my head from Bakugo, breaking eye contact as my eyes searched for Izuku Midoriya. He was staring at me. A pleading look that begged me to come to his direction.  While Uraraka had her eyebrows furrowed at this—confusion and shock in her gaze. With my muscles loose and my mind scattered everywhere, Bakugo dragged me to the direction of Thirteen. Placing me in a position that was shielded behind the Hero.

" Come on everyone! Stay close to me!" She yelled for us.

I was hesitant, but I moved towards Izuku who's not far from Thirteen.

But my feet came to a stop when black holes began appearing on the ground. Purple mist placed all over the ground everyone stood on. Teleporting us to different locations.

Their goal must be to stall us, or separate us at the least. That way they can pick and kill.
I thought to myself.

Before I knew it, everything went black.

....

"What the hell?..." I mumbled to myself. Rubbing my head which felt light and pounded against my skull. My gaze shifted up after the pulsing in my head calmed down—two villains stood in front of me. In fact L, the two villains that were calling out at me earlier.

More villains began appearing  out of that mist thing. I just stood there. A aching head as I made a strategy that would take down all of them. They were smirking at me.  Chilling and lopsided grins that held dark intent.
" We are gonna have so much fun with you"

This made chills go down my spine, as a whole bunch of villains with weird faces and weapons ran at me.

One of the villains had a small knife, it seemed like he was trying to stab or slice me. Almost like he wants me to have slow pain.

I immediately activated One Punch, and a little bit of Heat Force.
As one villain reached me, I immediately projected Heat force on to my shoes, and spun kicked him straight in the face. Successfully knocking a full grown man out.

I decided since I had good punching skills, dodging skills, and fast reflexes. Boxing it out with them using One Punch, isn't such a bad idea.

I switched One Punch to 8 %, and maybe going to 10% max, and punched the other guy in the jaw.

One villain came from behind me and dug me right in the stomach. I felt my guts clench in as a painful cough escaped my lips. My lower abdomen burning at the power. Groaning, I turned on Heat force to my fist, clutching my stomach in pain.
I sent a a blow to one's stomach, and turned  around to kick the villain who was trying to sneak me

I felt the adrenaline in my body. The pain in my stomach subsiding as my back muscles began to burn. I guess the adrenaline did something for me—I started chicken talking them. Never chicken talk a prideful man. With anger on their face, they began to charge at me with full speed.

If  only I  knew how much villains I started out with, but it was almost like after I eliminated  two, one came out. Lots of the villains were knocked out or unable to move a part of their body. They were scattered like litter on the floor. Everywhere.

I could feel my mind spinning slightly. My aim and reflexes slowed down. It probably wasn't the best idea to use two of my quirks at a time. Adrenaline could only take me so far.