Aftermath

NO ONES   POV

Asai opened her eyes only to be met with a bright yellow ish white ish light. She blinked and squeezed her eyes shut in attempt to block out the bright room. She could hear muffled voices coming for all around her. The voices of boys.

She slowly lifted up one leg, causing the whole room to fall silent. Trying not  to move her back too much, as she could feel this excruciating pain lingering on it. She hesitantly opened her eyes slowly.

The boys have stopped talking, now falling quiet at the sight of their dear friend waking up. Her wrapped up arm from her elbow to her fist. Her bandaged face.

" Asia your awake!?" She heard a voice yell. She blinked more, slowly trying her head through the room. Trying not to move her upper back with her. Like a ton of bricks, memories from last night came flying at her.

Though she could only remember all the events up to when her back started glowing. When her back began glowing, everything around her and after that was blurred.

She looked up at her friends, each one had some sort of bandage wrapped around their hand or body. " Ahh. Izu, Shoto, and Iida" she said rubbing her eyes.

Izuku silently smiled at her, the way she looked so cute waking up from being unconscious was adorable to him.  He looked down, a smile on his face as his mind wandered around the girl.
" ohhhhhh! The fight with Stain right!?" Asia yelled out abruptly sitting up causing her to hiss in pain.

" woah, Asia be carful. The doctor said you have back injuries plus the slash Stain gave you." Shoto spoke attempting to calm his best friend. He eyes her injury carefully, making sure nothing back happened to it. He scoffed as he rolled his eyes at her immaturity that she just showed.

" oh yeah" the girl responded. Laying back down onto her bed. She looked down at her body, seeing the visible bandages and more. She sighed as she clenched her fist tight in attempt to gain some energy.

A smile made its way into her lips as she turned towards Iida and the two other boys in the room.
"  hmm. I don't know about you guys, but I felt very nervous when I first saw Stain." The girl started with a happy tone. They boys curiously looked at her wondering where she was going with her story.

"... but when I saw all of of you guys there, it rose my confidence. So thank you" she spoke with a gentle smile. ( what tease??😏)

There eyes widened for a moment, as smiles made there way to all of their faces. The way she could admit her feelings without sounding disappointed in herself, the way she can say that she only fought good because others were with her is amazing. They couldn't help but agree that Asia lifted their hopes during the fight.

Asia helped their confidence as well. She managed to still throw them soft smiles during the battle.
They each nodded their head, shaking their own sign of gratitude for her.

" thinking about it now, we did do something amazing huh?" Izuku said looking at the ceiling. Asia began to slowly sit up, earning a hard glare from Shoto. His hands rested on his knees as he sat at the edge of his head.

Iida sitting criss cross on his bed. While Asia began to carefully lay down on her bed on her stomach. Sweat dropping at Shoto.
She laid fully on her stomach, her head buried in her hand as she wrapped her body in her arms.