A little Flirtatious?

This picture above is soooo cute!!

ASIAS  POV

Me and Izuku's eyes widened in complete shock. I mean we both had some excitement in our eyes, but Sports festival!

Ever since my parents adopted me, it became a annual tradition to watch the UA Sports Festival. Food would fill the table, and I would listen as my dad pretended to be a critique for the 1 v 1 battles that eventually came. Giving combat advice, and telling me who exactly I shouldn't be like. It was entertaining. It is entertaining.

The sports festival will be held in 2 weeks time, and you could bet that my dad had already found out. This year would be different for our family, for me especially. I won't be watching on the couch, but I will be participating myself. This year my parents are watching me. Cheering me on. I could already foresee the endless training with my father.

Exciting.

With a small frown on my face, I looked over at Izuku who seemed to be in deep thought. If I want to win the festival, or simply just succeed— I need to have eyes on me, myself, and I.

No friends, just training. It wouldn't be the worst thing on the planet if I invited my friends over for training, would it? With my parents upcoming vacation, I'm sure they wouldn't mind sparing me some company for training purposes. And only training purposes. Specifically because my dad and mom don't want me being distracted.

I must admit, a distracted Asia is terrible and unkept.

I watched everyone's reaction to the news, some were thinking deeply, Bakugo had a sly smirk on his face, and some looked slightly scared or nervous.  Every reaction was valid, and totally understandable. With the attack that had just happened, the face of worry did not require a explanation.

I was no one to judge.

With a gulp I swallow my worry. The Sports Festival is exciting to watch. But as a competitor this year, it's equally as stressful. The excitement is burning deep inside of me, knowing that this is my opportunity to be recognized by Pro Heroes—who can and will be scouting for talent. I don't want to miss the opportunity. Especially if it is a hero in the Top 10.

If my fantasy dream was to come true, and a Top 10 hero was to notice me, I would hope for Endeavor. After all, our quirks are similar.

Training with my dad has increased my reflexes, and my ability to read a fight. Since the USJ attack, my first ever interaction with villains— I realized my adrenaline gets out of control during fights.

I was also getting dizzy from the battle with the group of villains. It was like, the moment I use One Punch higher than 10%, my body gives up.

But since the training with my dad yesterday, I was able to keep consciousness for a while. While switching from 5% to 8% to 10%. Playing with those close percentages in hopes to keep my stamina up for even 20 minutes longer.

It took a lot of my energy, but I was able to observe myself. The moment the adrenaline kicks in during a fight, is the same moment I forget a quirk is a physical ability.

That is what my father got me to notice. Use too much of your quirk, you'll have drawbacks. I get migraines, headaches, and overheat.