Calvary Battle Prep

Art up there isn't mine. This one is short because it's the begging of the actual battle

ASIAS  POV

" Asia- Chan! What were you and Todoroki-Kun talking about? You looked very angry.." Uraraka asked me worriedly.
I didn't want to tell her just yet about what happened with Todo, specifically because it would get me riled up if I did.

Although she's my best friend, so is Todo. So I can't really tell Uraraka about my best friend am our problem.  Right now. Like I told him. We are not friends during the sports festival   After? maybe.....

" ah, I just congratulated him. No biggie!" I told her. I did though. I congratulated him, in which he failed to except. Matter of fact, he decided it would be best to make a war.

" I need to congratulate you and Deku! You guys were awesome!" She exclaimed excited. I smiled at her and nodded.  Patting her back in encouragement.

Midnight stepped back on the stage with the obstacle race results. Making our attention avert to her direction.  I already knew I made it to the top, and would be going to the next round. Not to be cocky.

I think our whole class did fairly well. I was right when Midnight began listing the names. 2 people right after Bakugo were able to make it. Two people from class 1-b.

" the top 42 make it to the next round!" Midnight exclaimed.
" hey Emiyo." She heard Ojiro start.
" I know you placed second but everyone is talking about how you practically placed first." He said to me as I nodded, not knowing where he was going.

" I only got 11th. Yet I feel like the other quirks did way better than me. Including the people below my rank." He spoke sadly. I was very confused. Ojiro was amazing, and his quirk was very handy. If he's doubting himself, he'll never succeed.
It kind of reminds me of how I'm insecure about One Punch, but different.

" you made it to the next round Ojiro-san! There is nothing for you to worry about! You have tons of room to improve during the festival...." I spoke encouragingly. He shouldn't doubt himself right now. It will only slow him  down.

"... one thing is. If you want to get strong physically, start mentally first. Take that how you want Ojiro" I said gently, walking away from him. I enjoy encouraging others. Although, I should really start to take my own advice.

"Here it is!" Midnight exclaimed as she pointed her finger to the next game. Which was the Calvary battle.
" okay. The participants can form teams of 2 or 4 people as they wish. The same thing as a regular Calvary battle. Though the only thing different is... based on your result from the last game, everyone has an assigned point value!" She spoke cheerfully.

Everyone started to chatter. Who's team could I join! No. Who do I want on MY team?...
I need to be more confident, more outgoing if I want people to choose me.

" in other words, each team is worth different points depending who is on your team!" She spoke clearing the confusion. That Nora more sense.

Wait, is she saying the some people have different points. Because if that's the case, I might have high points

" 42 gets 5 points, 41 gets 10 points....

And 1st place gets 10 million!" She exclaimed.
TEN MILLION. Holyyy! That means.... Izuku is worth ten million points.

At that moment, everyone's eyes turned to Izuku. Who had a plotting look on his face. Now I realize it. I know exactly what everyone is thinking.
If you take down first place, no matter how many points you start off with. You'll have a automatic win.