Exams Part 4

AYYEEEE THIS WILL BE THE FIGHT ! LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!

ASIAS  POV

in that moment... just as the two finished their sentence. A gust of wind, no a whirlpool of wind came crashing down through the whole path. Knocking our  bodies away, as the fist of air mixed with the nearby things.

I let out a loud Yelp, immediately regretting ever raising my voice to begin with. The power of the wind he made was so strong, he didn't even have to touch us for us to feel his strength that was radiating off of him.
It was incredible yet painful.

The wind had destroyed the whole fake city. The buildings were half clean gone.  A precise half cut of of every building in the path of the attack.

" Who really cares if I destroy this city?" His loud booming voice roared through the area. Me, Bakugo, and Izuku stared ahead gratefully shocked at the amount of destruction caused by him simply just announcing his presence.

The same questions ran though our mind, all revolving around All Mights strength without making physical contact with us.

His figure slowly emerged through the fist of wind and dirt as he walked towards us slowly. He stomped the floor sending another gust of wind. Not as powerful as the first one,  but it can surely knock us off our feet if we don't pay attention.

We blocked our faces with our arms holding our fighting position so we can withstand the power of his wind control. A groan escaping my mouth at the pressure on my face.

" You think of this as an exam and not an actual fight, you will be sorry" his deep intimidating voice spoke.  My eyes widen at the obvious thought that came to my mind.

If All Might became a villain, the world is over.

I winced at his strong and dangerous aura. " I'm a villain now heroes. Remember that. You better come at me with everything you've got. I will not hold back my punches!"
He sternly spoke eyeing down the three of us.
Well.... We. Are. Doomed.

My face turned to horror at his statement of not holding back. But I quickly calmed myself down with a deep breath, relaxing my breathing and fast heartbeat.

" Guys we can't win head on! Don't panic!" I yelled keeping my gaze on All Mights form to watch out for any sudden movements.
" LETS RUN!" Izuku yelled as he picked himself off of the floor.

" DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Bakugo yelled as he remained standing in his spot. All might began to speed towards us, a sinister smile resting on his face. " KACCHAN NO!" Izuku desperately called out. Forcing us both to come to a stop due to Bakugo's stupidity action.

Bakugo lifted his gauntlet, aiming it precisely at All Might.
" YOU WANT EVERYTHING I GOT ALL MIGHT! LIKE THAT WASNT MY PLAN! I NEVER-"  bakugo was quickly cut off by All Might grabbing his face and holding him in the air.

Bakugo began to shoot explosions out towards All Might while still being held up. I stood beside Izuku with wide eyes, as I slowly began to piece together some sort of plan.

In a swift motion All might grabbed Bakugo's side shifting his position onto one foot, and slammed him hardly against the floor. Leaving dirt to come out into the air. Bakugo gasped for air when his hand was removed from his face.

All might cocked his head to the side, side eyeing both me and Izuku. " where are you going?" He spoke before disappearing from the spot he was in. In  not even a second All Might was right behind both of our figures, his giant form towering over us.