Lets Resume: Matches prep

A really good video of All mights back story.

ASIAS   POV

" how absurd" Tsuyuu said as we walked away from Mineta, at his attempt to get us to join his perverted idea. Walking over to some of our other classmates after the Calvary battle to congratulate them.

" aye! Mina sis congrats!" I yelled. Stopping in front of her, as she shockingly turned my way. She smiled as she rubbed her neck nervously before speaking,
" yeah I guess. Bakugo only wanted me in his team to melt Todorokis ice attacks" she spoke sadly. I can relate

I frowned.  What's with everyone having a major personality change because of this festival. " that doesn't matter. We both know you strong no matter what the case was" I spoke smiling.  She nodded her head, as her cherry personality immediately came back. 

" Thank you Asia! You did amazing during the battle. I'm actually quite surprised you didn't get your headband snatched once!" She yelled overly loud making me cringe, as some people's  eyes turned to us.

I looked around to see Iida.
" CONGRATS IIDA!" Mina yelled out at him.
" yeah congrats. That move was shocking... it took me by surprised!" I said honestly. That move was insanely quick. It was fast, I couldn't even remember Iida moving. 

Of course Denki overused his electricity quirk. Denki was currently brain dead, and was scooting towards us with two thumbs up. I could see Momo scoff and make her way towards me.

" congrats Asia. Our team was actually really nervous and scared that you would manage to take our head bands last second. By yourself.
You did so many shocking things throughout. We expected another unknown move." Momo said honestly.

My eyebrows quirked. It didn't seem like anyone on the team was intimidated by me. Only Todoroki, who I knew was scared of my heat for a moment.

I  winced as I clutched my fist at the sudden pain before I could respond. Gritting my teeth together for the one second pain I got. Momo's eyes widen for a moment worriedly. I smiled at her, as the pain slowly vanished. Although I knew it would be back soon.

" oh. Emiyo are you hurt?" She asked with her fist on her heart. I quickly shook my head " n-no don't worry, it's just a little tingle that happens every minute or so" I said reassuringly.

She didn't look convinced as she spoke again. " but you look hurt. You should go to Recovery girl if it's more painful than your saying. If it's not bad you should ask Todoroki for ice."  Her eyes darting back and forth between me and my face.

Yikes.  Going to Todo was not an option at all. My face froze for a moment at her last sentence.
" n-no. I wouldn't want to bother Todoroki" I said walking away quickly, cringing at the mention of his name.

Me and Todo were not talking right now. It would be very weird to go up to him suddenly after clearly saying, " during this festival, we are not friends." Yeah. That would be awkward.

I quickly made my way to recovery girl. Although it wasn't serious. Like it wasn't a wound I would probably receive further in  festival. I still didn't want to take chances.

I walked down the halls turning corners and paths. I knocked on the door, letting her know for a arrival. Before slowly turning the door nob to see a skinny blonde man, Aizawa, and recovery girl. Their eyes widen when I walked in, making me stop immediately.

" o-oh! Is it a bad time! I'll leave and come back later!" I spoke.  Quickly attempting to make my way out of the room, but recovery girl quickly stopped me.