A Flashback?

The sports festival is really taking a lot of chapters. I apologize.

ASIAS POV

I was sitting in the waiting room with Todo as the big screen alerted us that Bakugo was the winner of the eighth match now. I wasn't incredibly happy. Since I was thinking of the fact that I could be possibly going against Bakugo. Seeing how he didn't hold back on Uraraka slightly scares me.

" there wasn't enough time for Uraraka. Since she kept repeatedly throwing herself in those explosions. She could have had more energy. Just maybe. But her body got tired." I said remembering Bakugo and Uraraka's fight.

Shoto nodded " that I believe was the best she could do against him" he spoke honestly.
I nodded in agreement. There wasn't much that she could have done to win but that. Considering Bakugo's strength.

" welp. Aren't you going against Izuku next Sho?" I asked curiously. He nodded his head. Getting up to go to the tunnel that led to the battle field. But I grabbed him before he could leave. He stopped and looked at me curiously, waiting for what I was about to say.

" Sho..... You and Izuku are both strong. So.... just take what I said In that corner to heart. Please." I said smiling. It would really suck if Shoto went on his while hero career using only half his power. He has an amazing combination of quirks, but they hold a dark past in general. But he needs to understand that it's his quirk not his dads. His dad is just the previous user.

If only it was that simple to explain to him. He looked at me for a moment, gathering his thoughts.
" I'll never be able to think as wise as you Asia. But your words are very encouraging. Thank you." He said with a tiny smile.

My hand was still lashed into his arm, as he was still softly smiling at me. Rubbing his back in comfort. Not even a second later, Bakugo came bursting into the room with his hands resting in his pockets.

Me and Shoto heads turned to see Bakugo in the doorway, who's eyes were fixed at my hand on Shotos back. I let go slowly as he just started. Shoto looked confused at me, as he quirked his eyebrow. I gave him a hand movement to proceed to go on, which he did. Waking out the room, taking a glance at Bakugo.

" GOOD LUCK SHO!" I yelled as he was already outside the door. I turned my attention back to Bakugo, my smile dropping at his frown.
" How may I help you?" I asked him resting my head on one of my hands.

" wh- what were you doing?" He asked coldly. I looks at him confused. As he stood there slumped and grumpy. " Elaborate Bakugo" I said

" Bush girl come with me." He demanded. I got up since I would be leaving anyways. Following him, I stopped around 1 meter away from him. He quickly snatched my wrist and pulled me closer. Making me stumble suddenly.

" what was that!" He hissed. I could see the anger in his eyes rising higher and higher. I was beyond confused. What was what? Is he seeing things? What was he talking about?

" what was what?" I replied to him beyond annoyed at his behavior. " THAT! What were you guys talking about?!" He asked raising his voice. That was none of his business. Also I had places i needed to be. Being with Bakugo, who could be my next opponent isn't smart.

" none of your concern. I have places to be" I said attempting to push past him.
" WHY CANT YOU TELL ME! Huh! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!? What are you dating half and half! ?" He asked yelling. His Voice cracked in the middle of his sentence. Instead of his voice being laced with anger. He showed desperateness more.

I cringed at the idea of dating Shoto. Either which way. Even if I was. That would genuinely be none of his concern. Me and Shoto are only best friends. Though  i feel bad at the way his red orbs were staring at me. My face dropped as I looked at Bakugo, who was just staring at me, breathing at a fast pace.