Training With Todoroki

Training style for hair above. Remember, you and Todoroki have a best friend brother/ sister bond! Enjoyyyy

ASIAS POV

When I got home, I told my mom and dad about the sports festival and how it was coming up in a couple weeks.

Though they were already packing for their vacation....

My dad promised me that when he gets back he will immediately start training me, with my mom who agreed. So I watched previous sport festivals on my phone, to see what it's like.

I saw the different strategies everyone was using, so I decided that I would glue it into my mind. Though I needed to train ASAP.

As much as my mom and dad wanted to have dinner with me, since they are leaving tomorrow.  Though I don't need them sleepy because of me, because their flight is super early.

So we agreed to go out together when they came back. Though they didn't tell me that I was going to be training karate with my dads sister.
Who was also going to watch over me for the week!

She is amazing at karate, and her breathing skills! She always told me that she would let me master the moves once I'm old enough. I guess now I'm old enough, and that's why she's coming over.

Though me parents said that she should be over by tomorrow morning, once they leave for vacation. Which means.... that I have the house to myself.

I know your probably thinking I'm excited... but I'm not.

My house is big and scary. So the only way I'm comfortable in it, is if I have company with me. So I decided that I should ask Todoroki if he wanted to train at his place.

Todoroki🧊

Hey Roki! I was wondering if your free to train
with me today at your place ?

I sent the message to him and waited for his response. I didn't exactly know if he would say yes, but I gave it a try. Since he is a very closed person.

I grabbed a bag of Chesters original and stared munching on it, while watching TV.

I've been thinking about getting a job recently. Specifically because I'm a spoiled brat, and my parents are now limiting my shoes to every other month or once a month.
Which means I can only ask for online shopping, once a month or every other month.

I'm a big sneaker head, and adore Bape and streetwear fashion in general. Not to sound spoiled, but they stopped buying me Bape since almost 2 years ago. I know it's not a big deal, but I just want something new. Yet the only money I have, is what they give me for allowance.

So I decided I would apply for a modelling job, or brand job later this week. Or after the sports festival.
My phone dinged, as I sluggishly picked up my phone with the hand that didn't have crumbs on it. My eyes widen as I realized it was Todoroki.

Todoroki🧊

Hey Roki! I was wondering if your free to train with me today at your place?

Yes we can. Here's my address.................

Thank you! Do I come over now? I'll wait outside.

Yes, just ring the doorbell. See you soon Emiyo
Read

I got up quickly and threw change into a training outfit. I put cold ice water in my water bottle, since when I use heat force I get hot or overheat. So ice water calms me down a bunch.