Sensei and Student

I couldn't help it😭😭 I'll tell you when to play this master piece.
Once again, updates are weekly- still working on 'the chapter'

NO ONES POV

the students stood shocked as they listened to Mirio Togata explain his quirk. Permeation.
Just by fighting him, you can tell he was a greatly experienced fighter. From the way he moved around, to how to shocked his opponents. It was all too great to be true.

So when they heard how much concentration and energy it takes for him to simply go through a wall, they were stunned.
Getting a quirk is one thing, but learning to master it is another.

Deku of course understands that right now perfectly. He is struggling incredibly on mastering the quirk that was given to him by All Might. It's not easy, and to make it your own is even harder.

There's different ways to use it, but it's important to think of which way is more effective. Which move will take a bigger toll on your body than your opponent.

So after he realized that he was damaging himself too much, mostly being his arms. He needed to find a fighting style of his own quickly. Kicking was perfect for that.

He wouldn't have to rely on his arms all the time. In other words, he didn't have to fight like he was an All Might fan.
It's hard yes, but the work is definitely worth it.

Mirio proved that earlier when he fought the class. It makes sense on why they call them the Big 3.

Mirio clenched his fist as he talked about work studies to the class, a big smile on is face.
He genuinely looked like an All Might junior with the blonde hair, blue eyes, and a big smile.
But... there was already an All Might Junior... two in fact.

" I transformed my experience from my work study into power! That's how I got to the top spot! I think it's worth it, even if your scared.
Are you with me first years!!" He yelled out encouragingly.

'Turn experience... into power..' Izuku said to himself, in awe at the words that the hero in training just said

The 1-A class has ran into their fair trade of danger. With the league of villains attacking their class specifically, they have grown wary to the idea of attacks on them. The students always being prepared for anything.

Even if the school says there's  nothing to worry about, there's no doubt the students and parents won't  believe them fully. It's quite sad, but it's expected.

After all, they said the same thing for the training camp. Yet that didn't go as planned, and they got attacked. Though the camp itself was supposed to be hidden, and it was even unknown to the students.

So it could be just a UA staff who leaked the information, or a student in UA. Perhaps it was probably a insanely smart villain. A villain who's quirk perhaps fits the case.

A work study was what his goal needed to be right now. Maybe he could talk to All Might about it, and ask for some assistance.
The words of Mirio didn't leave his head, not even after the Big 3 left.

Turning his experiences into power was something that he could do. He has also tried to improve his practice on reading human emotions since, the " incident".

Later after the altercation with the Big Three, All might and Gran Torino willingly told Izuku about someone he could intern with. Sir. Night Eye.

ASIAS  POV ( Cue Song... forgive me)

After my last conversation with One Punch man, things have been weird. We exchange less, like when we first met. On top of that, I can tell he cares less about my training.
Which confuses me since it's very important.