Watch Carefully

Def  using this song for a fight.

ASIAS POV

" OKAYYYYY! Now that lunch is over, let's prepare for the final matches...:" Present mic's voiced announced. As he rambled about other things.
I smiled to myself as I remembered the conversation I had with Aizawa, blonde man, and Recovery girl.

" I will place on that podium"
I remembered saying

Now I more determined to place on the podium. Third place or second. Though everyone in this last round is aiming for 1st. I'll aim for second and third.

CHEERLEADER!

I quickly took a glance at what present mic is supposedly talking about. I smacked my forehead at the sight of all the girls in my class wearing American School girl outfits. Honestly that's their fault. Why? Because who would take anything from Mineta.

I shook my head at the girls below. As looks of defeat and embarrassment covered their face. Though I was glad I wasn't one of them.

It's not like any of them looked happy with what they were wearing. They all had looks of gloom, sadness, and anger on their face.

....

I began to sheepishly look around for my Calvary battle teammates, so we could all gather around Midnight for our matches.

But instead a blonde boy blocked my view purposely.
" really. You have no manners." I spoke crossing my arms with an eye roll. I knew he did it on purpose, considering that non of his teammates were near where I was going.

" Shut up India."   The boy responded.

India...

India?

Who's India?...

INDIA!

" Aye! Aye! My name isn't India! It's Asia! Get it right!" I yelled at the boy from the new sudden nickname.
Wait till he finds out India is in Asia. Hehe

He turned around narrowing his red eyes  at the me.  He looked me up and down quirking a brow. Which made me stir nervously.

" Why aren't you wearing the same cloths as those extras?" He said his eyes darting right at me.

My eyes widen at the blunt yet smug question.
He said that like he wants to see me wearing what they are wearing. Like I'm not supposed be wearing my PE cloths.

A grin grew on my face as I quirked my eye brow at him.
" So you want me to wear the same cloths as them?" I asked smugly.

His face immediately flushed red as I could see the anger bubble inside of him.
" HA! LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE-" he started. But I saw Izuku in the corner of my eye watching from afar. I immediately started running to him, a big smile on my face.

MIDORIYAS POV

  I was looking for Asia since I wanted to stand with her during the announcement of Midnight. I don't know why, but I've grew this sudden urge to be around her all the time.

The way she speaks, her laugh is hilarious, her gorgeous smile and hair. Everything about her is so- wait what! No I only look at her as a best friend. Yeah.

But the way my heart speeds up at the sight of her, the way I get hot. Is that normal?
Ever since the day All Might told me to protect her, I found myself trying to be around her a the time.