What Will We Do With You?

My husband right there

*
*{ Some of us matured early because* life showed us the worst part at an early age}.

FLASHBACK WHILE ASIA WAS RESTING.

" What are we going to do with you Asia..." Recovery girl said as she looked down at the child she named. The bruised up, scratched, broken child.
All might sighed as he watched intensely, a slight feel of guilt yet proudness on him.

He was silently holding her second place medal that he wanted to place on her when she awoken. A sigh  escaping his lips as he recalled how Gran-Torino reacted when All Might told him he didn't raise her, and he indeed sent her away.

Garn Torino was beyond upset.
" What do you mean Toshinori! I COULD HAVE TOOK CARE OF HER! Who knows what she went through there!"

She looked so at peace when she slept, so pain free. But he knew her body was most likely aching. All Mights mind roamed to her quirk. It was indeed very powerful, being able to control an manipulate anything related to heat. Also be able to punch something with One Punch and destroy it.

The hero gently rubbed her bruised leg, a small sigh escaping his lips. As he shook his head disappointed in himself. He felt like he had no place to be in the room. So with that, he took his leave respectfully.

FLASBACK OVER.

ASIAS POV

" So they all came to visit me your saying. That's nice."
Mr.Aizawa was explaining I me how Izuku, Shoto, Uraraka, and some others came to visit for a short time. But had to go home because I was still unconscious. My quirk really did a number on me, I believe it was the main reason I even went unconscious.

I nodded my head slowly as  we were now just waiting for me parents. Who came to visit me once and left afterwards. Due to them not being able to get out of work like that.

So they were finally coming to pick me up from the school at Recovery Girls office. I waited patiently for them as Aizawa refilled my memory with what happened before I got knocked out. He didn't leave out how Bakugo had a major back injury, and how he wasn't fully healed but he's okay.

The blonde man had left, Recovery girl was cleaning up. So It was just me and Aizawa waiting for my mom and dad. " overall, you did good. Don't beat yourself up kid." He said patting my head.

I smiled gently as I watched the school doors intensely. In any moment my mom could be screaming, crying, mad, or sad. When she walks into this school.

With that, my mom and dad entered the school causing me and Aizawa to stand up. My mom was rushing around like a mad woman

I guess she watched the sports festival huh.

" Oh! Asia there you are!" She said grabbing my face and mushing it to her chest. My dad was just awkwardly standing there, probably going to scold me when we got home.

My face turned with slight discomfort as she pulled my face away. " how could you be so reckless!? Look at your pretty face! Look at it! And your clothes out there were hideous.... I mean, you saw yourself right?" My mom said grabbing my face and pointing to the scratches.

My dad slightly pushed back my hair showing my bandaged ear. I could hear him sigh at the sight of my wrapped up ear. Apparently the injury was so bad from his explosions, and not being treated quick enough. That I wouldn't be able to hear properly in my ear for a couple years.