Practical exams 2

ASIAS POV

I held onto Izuku's hand as we watched Asuii and Tokoyami fight ectoplasm. Izuku was watching intensely, while I was still trying to come up with a plan. We could either run or fight.

At first I thought that since he is All Mights successor, and does have All Mights power. I was thinking that he could possibly hold All Might back while I ran. Or someone could be a distraction.

If all fails, I could use One Punch on him to hold him back or knock him out. Than we can make a run for it. But that must be the last resort.

My gaze risen as I saw multiple clones of Ectoplasm. Tsuyuu wrapped her tongue around Tokoyami and landed on a wall, then landed safely due to her tongue. My eyes widened at their already done escape.

" that's awesome!" I exclaimed to Izuku as I watched them and their graceful victory. " yeah! An escape only the two of them can pull off!" Izuku yelled as well. The lights shine above us, as we watched the screen carefully.

" that's good communication." We heard a voice from behind us. Our heads turned to the sound, only to see Recovery girl emerging from the stairs. " they are talking to each other" she spoke.

" it may not seem like much but it's important!" She said. I slowly nodded my head, as our attention turned back to the monitor.

If the three of us don't talk to one another or communicate, we are doomed.
" really heroes just need I be able to communicate with everyone" She said finishing her small speech.

I felt like that message was directed to our group as well. If Izuku avoids Bakugo we are done. If I don't get the two of them to work together, we are done as well.
It's simple. We must talk.

Recovery girl sat back into her seat as Izuku stepped forward to her.
" so, we were talking about these finals and how the students are supposed to be facing their weaknesses." Izuku spoke.

I just stood there but slightly stepped forward.
" that's right." Recovery girl responded to him with a smile.
" okay... so what did Tokoyami and Asuii have to work on? I'm having trouble seeing how Mr. Ectoplasm's quirk is bad match up against them."  He asked her.

I liked back at the monitor. But Asuii and Tokoyami's battle wasn't over. Now they were fighting hand to hand with Ectoplasm's clones.

" emotional support...." I mumble to myself. What does emotional Support mean? Does it mean to cheer on your friends during battle. I mean sometimes during a fight people get tired and want to give up, but if they have some one cheering them on they keep pushing.

Is that what emotional support means? Someone who can motivate you.

I remember with the fight with Stain, I wasn't feeling so great when I first saw him. In fact, I was quite nervous and scared. But when I saw Izuku, Shoto, and Iida there, I became more courageous. I could feel my strategic thinking getting better by the minute during the battle.

It felt like everything I was doing was worth it in some way. Apparently Izuku, and them appreciated my encouraging words. Is that what emotional support is?

Ectoplasm now had a giant version of himself battling Tokoyami and Asuii. Thinking's wisely, if he's only able to use 30 clones or 36. If he used 28 or 29 already, than that giant one should be his final.

That should be the last clone he could make. It only makes sense.
Suddenly both of our class mates were trapped in Ectoplasm's hold, but my mind kept drifting back to the consequences we will pay if we avoid Bakugo.