Who's Her!

NO ONES POV

" please calm down Tomura Shiggaraki. If your desire is to be realized and go on with Masters wishes, now that we're in the spot light our change is at hand." Kurogiri spoke as he made warp gates to separate Tomura and the new people.

Tomura was mad about the whole One punch user, it's all he had been hearing about from his master recently. Along with Stain. He didn't really believe that Endeavor took down Stain, considering he was watching the city.

" I advice you to be more accepting." He whispered in the already frustrated leaders ear. " you must use them and the ideology Stain has left behind..." he finished.

Now that Stain was down it affected some villains to a point. Villains were moved by his way of thinking, and some used his way of thinking as an excuse to commit petty crimes.

Asia didn't exactly agree with Stains ideology of killing the "false"  heroes. One, he is killing the people that put their lives at risk everyday. Two, simply he's killing in general.

Stain has his own way of stating his point, and that's what Asia realized.

Stain would have practically ended up killing every hero that wasn't All Might if he wasn't took down. Or he would have eliminated a lot of the hero population due to his way of thinking.

" I'm out of here." Shiggy said walking out of the abandoned bar. " Where are you off to?" They questioned, but were immediately shut down with his snarky tongue.

He hated the fact that his Master has been rambling about this Emiyo girl, her name alone began to annoy him. According to his words, "whatever irritates him he's supposed to kill." Right? But his Master strictly told him not to kill her. Since they have " plans".

...

" E-Everyone.... I-I'm looking f-forward to h-hearing all y-your stories of how Camp wasssss!" Mina whined to Sero, Midoriya, and Asia.

" maybe they will end up letting you go! There might be a last minute twist or something!" Izuku tried to reason. Asia just stood there dumbfounded. She didn't know how to comfort her friend about not being able to go to camp.

She couldn't tell if what Izuku said was true or not either. From what it looks like, Mina and them might and might not get to go to camp. It's more on the Not side.

But scratching that, Izuku and Asia are thrilled ever since after the exam. Now they get to spend time together before they leave. It's only a matter of time that camp will start.

" stop Midoriya, by saying that out loud your just jinxing them." Sero said patting the boys shoulder, appreciating him for his failed attempt of calming the broken 4 down. While Asia couldn't do much but nervously watch.

She didn't want to get their hopes up especially if she had no proof that they would be allowed to go.

" We didn't pass the practical so we are doomed! DONT YOU GET IT MIDORIYA!" Denki screamed throwing his finger in the green headed boys face. Izuku flinched at the sudden outburst that they were having.

" Stop getting mad at us for your fail. You might and might not, simple." Asia spoke shrugging. Yes she felt bad for them, but that wasn't an excuse to get mad at the ones that did pass.

Denki looked at her with tears of frustration in his eyes, while Asia's orbs just kept wandering.
" Once the bell rings you should be in your seats." A voice spoke sternly viciously opening the door.

Not even two seconds and everyone was sitting dead silent.

" Unfortunately there are a few of you who didn't pass your Exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods..... EVERYONE IS GOING!" Aizawa spoke with a grin.