Not an Update Please Read

I know you guys wanted an update, but of course I will be dropping one on Monday. The next story update will be very long, around 1500 words longer than usual. So Monday is when I will update, keep in mind I live in Ontario Canada.

Sooooo my birthday is coming up on March 27th, an Aries!! So I have brought it upon myself to work on a incredibly long one shot.

This will probably be the longest chapter I will ever right.
It going to be around 5000-6000 words. Maybe even 7000! Its currently at 4000 words in this one shot I'm doing.

It's an Demon Slayer x Attack on Titans chapter story, that will be held in one chapter.

A young 15 year old girl, the sun pillar, gets transported to a world of Titans.

Because my birthday is coming up, I have decided to make a story that I have been desperately wanting to do for a long time.  So it will drop on March 27th, my birthday.

A special treat from me!!

Obviously the Passed Down Child story will continue of course. And I will continue to post chapters of the story all week round till the 27th. Than after the 27th, the next chapter/ update will be posted Tuesday March 30th.

The chapters won't be postponed by a lot, since the book is coming to an end in the next 20-30 chapters. Or maybe even 15. Who knows!!

But I also wanted to thank you guys for how far this book has come! I remember it being at 200 reads, and when I see the daily notifications of people adding it to their reading list. It makes me sooo happy!!

So thank you for reading this book, the chapters will continue along with the schedule like how it always was.

Also let me know what you think of the new book cover!!
LOVE YOU GUYS❤️