Starting Now! SF

You are wearing a bun during the festival.

ASIAS POV

We were in the change rooms all just waiting. All might gave me some words of encouragement before we parted ways.

Mina pulled out her gym shirt pouting because she wanted to wear her costume. Which I laughed at, we all wanted to.
But I couldn't help but feel nervous.

I stood up and walked next to Mina, to adjust the top knot bun on my head. I had my hair in a bun, since I learned my lesson from the USJ attack. If this bun comes loose, it should go into a ponytail.

I sighed, knowing that I was only checking my hair constantly out of nervousness.
"Awwwww..... your just as nervous as me Asia!" Mina said in a baby voice.
I hate crowded areas. I hate being the centre of attention, because I start to feel like everyone is talking down or bad about me.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled , as she leaned in a wrapped an arm around me and out one arm on my head. " It's okayyyyy, you'll be fine!" She spoke.
I hope so

I took a seat and placed my head posture down, breathing slowly in and out. Making sure every breath I took filled my lungs, and every breath I exhaled left my lungs and body fully.
Eventually I was able to calm down in around one minute from this technique.
( it's really just Concentration breathing from DS anywhooo)

Iida came busting through the doors, as I swiftly drew my attention to him.
"Everyone! Are you guys ready? We will be entering the arena soon!"
He yelled frantically.

It was clear he was also nervous. Everyone was. I turned to look at everyone in the room. Izuku was breathing in and out, when he looked up at me he gave a bright smile. Making me blush and turn away. Slightly scolding myself for loosing focus.

Uraraka was moving around uncomfortably in her seat, a nervous look all over her face. She looked up at me, noticing my "calm" posture. A questioning look on her once nervous face.

" Your not nervous Asia-Chan?" She asked slightly shocked.

Closing my eyes comfortably, I exhaled once again opening my eyes to speak.
" I am. Though I'm using breathing techniques to help me" I said my a small smile. I was trying my best to calm myself down. It would be terrible if I went out there nervous.

" ohhhhh okay" Uraraka chimed. Now using breathing techniques for her nervousness as well.

I slowly stopped my breathing technique, opening my eyes to remember what I learned the past 2 weeks. I learned how to numb/ paralyze my opponents arms and legs. But now I was thinking about how I could sweep my way into that trick.

Than I thought about how I could switch percentages while I'm throwing the punch. To limit the damage by a ton, and to keep my energy the same.

I closed my eyes as I heard  Uraraka whine again. " it's not working!!!!" She said huffing and crossing her arms. Her complain stoped my own breathing technique.

" Aww seee! Now I'm thinking more about the festival!" She yelled sulking. I chuckled and went beside her to breath with her.

I understood why. This event was important to everyone. Everyone wanted to do their best and stand out, catch the attention of the pro heroes in the audience.

" Midoriya."
I heard a familiar voice call. I turned around and was met with my bro Shoto. " Hey shoto!" I beamed. Which he just ignored, I sat down not really caring. Since we are in a more open area, it's common for him to be more quiet.