Quirk Test

This is Going to be a continuation of the class convo, and the quirk test and what not . So enjoy!

ASIA'S POV

I was sitting and waiting in my seat patiently, just preparing for the next instructions. I wasn't one to converse much, or start conversations with others. So o did it intend to be a loner on purpose I guess.

That was when I heard a gruff voice say " It took you 8 seconds to get ready. Time is limited. Kids aren't rational enough" I snapped my head to where I thought I heard a voice. I couldn't actually track it, but I kept looking around.

The voice spoke again this time saying " if you want to be loud than gladly leave" the monotone voice said. I looked around and spotted a guy in a sleeping bag. I slightly chuckled at the mood/ vibe this guy had.

Everyone's attention was now on the voice, and guy who said it. He was giving everyone a cold glare, before plainly saying

"This is the hero course" I gulped

Don't tell me this guy is rude and is out teacher...." I thought to myself for a moment. Some murmurs filled the classroom at the sudden words.

Now that he was out of his sleeping bag, he pulled out what looked like uniforms and said " put this on and go out onto the field"

One by one every student grabbed there uniforms, while I was quite shaken to make any interaction with the dude. I lowered my head, to make by hair cover more of my face, and quickly walked up to him.

He didn't say a single word to anyone who walked by, but when I did he said " it's my job to make sure my class is in the right track, and not being destructive. I think you know what I'm talking about Emiyo" he told me not sorry whatsoever.

I know he's a adult and all, but can't you tell when you shouldn't speak to a kid. Or when a kid has bad anxiety at the least.

I trembled slightly at his words. What does he mean " I should understand"? I thought it myself. " how does he even know my name?!" I asked myself. Before my mind could start wandering, I gulped hard, reached my hand out to grab the uniform.

I couldn't ignore I'm to well since he was making direct eye contact with me. Like he was trying to see my eyes, or under my Afro. "Lord thank you my hair covers past my forehead and to my eyes." I told myself.

Once I grabbed it I averted my eyes to him, without lifting my head, and speed walked out of the class to the change room.

NO   ONES  POV

A quirk assessment test!?" Everyone practically screamed.

Asia was shocked herself, but she needed to remind herself that UA wasn't gonna be east. She needed to get use to all of this quick.

What about the orientation!?" A brunette girl questioned white shock all over her face. The man who she assumed was there teacher of some sort responded with...

" if you want to become a hero, you don't have time for such unnecessary events. This is how teaching will run in my class" he said. It was almost like this dude was wishing for someone to test him. But he had a point there.

He continued on with his lecture,  but Asia just lost interest in what he had to say about being a hero. Her attention was  put back to the man when she heard the familiar name " Bakugo"

She knew I'm his name from everyone else's. So she slowly looked at he blonde. A confused face was on his directed to their teacher as well.

" what was your best result in the softball through in Junior High?" He questions Bakugo.

"67 meters" he responded still confused. 

" try to do it with your quirk, do whatever you want just are sure you stay in the circle" the teacher responded looking directly at Bakugo holding out a ball.

The blonde walked to the circle and picked up the ball, a cocky look settling onto his face. As he stretched his arms.

" Well...." he said, before he retracted his arms back releasing the blow with a fiery blast to his through as he screamed " DIEEEE!!"

Die? Asia questioned, is he sure he wants to be a hero? She was not in place to question someone's words as her own quirk was pure destructive to begin with.

The black haired man clicked on his device before showing it to us which read.

705.2  meters.

" Woahhhh he got 705.2! " a guy with red hair chirped, as others showed there own interest with similar words, staring in awe at him

Asia was fairly impressed as well, but she could do way better. The pink girl near her said " that looks fun!" jumping up and down.

Once again the teacher looked at the student s with a sly face and said " looks fun huh? You have three years to become a hero, will you have that attitude the whole time?" Asia's smile vanished as she knew he was right.

They didn't have forever at UA, they needed to take what they were taught and leave at the end. Like every other high school.

" whoever comes in last place in all 8 test will be expelled" he said like nothing.  Although Asia was spectacle if that was true or not. She started thinking of ways that she could add her Heat Force, and One Punch to the assessments.

She refused to place last.

"Whatttttt!!!"  Everyone chimed in unison. As Midoriya had a look of pure anxiety on his face

Asia took note of his facial expressions, and lifted her hand to his shoulder slowly, squeezing it and saying  " You got this chump" . He jumped at the sudden touch. But calmed down when he realized it was Asia

A blush of dark red formed on his cheeks, and he said " t-Thank Y-You Asia" you nodded slightly as you averted your attention back to your teacher. Who had his eyebrow scrunched  at you for a moment. You immediately dropped your head at his stare. Your Afro moving with you

Why is he staring at me? Asia thought to herself

Do I know him? She asked, already knowing the answer was no.

Eraser turned his gaze back onto the class. As Asia felt like she was heating up a bit. She shook her head and looked up, ignoring her about to happen panic attack.

  Calm down Asia" she told herself.  It's only a quirk test.

Authors note:
I already know the quirk test is long, and I want it to be very detailed. So I'm going to end the chapter here, so I can describe the quirk test perfectly. 🤪

So don't forget to vote and please leave a comment at least once during the chapter.  Give feedback as well if you can✌🏾✌🏽❤️

Meme of the day