Second To despise

NO ONES POV

Tomura harshly threw his beer across the room at the news his Master had just  gave him. He was beyond livid at that. The girl that he despises after All Might, just happens to posses the quirk his master had been secretly searching for for over 30 years.

MORE THAN HIS AGE AT THAT

All for one has been searching for the power of One Punch for a long time. More than 80  years ago. ( since all for one has a power that stops age) AFO slightly gave up on OFA, since a new power caught his eye.

At the time he was leading a lot of things. But yet he didn't think he was perfect when it came to power. Eventually he ran into a buff male. Who had the head shape of an egg, and somewhat pale skin. If he could remember properly, he worse some red gloves. ( author smirks)

He went by the name of "One Punch man" but he wasn't a big hero. He wasn't known at all pretty much. But yet his quirk deserved attention. If deserved to be used at its full power.

All For one got some of his people to spy on the man and his quirk. After years of asking people to do the job of watching the mysterious user, he finally was able to understand the power fully.

At first All for one just wanted his blood sample. He thought that his blood would be enough to receive the power. So he had people knock him unconscious, and draw his blood. But he had people do it without him ever having a clue.

All For One couldn't risk that man figuring out his full potential of his power. So he made sure to find out every detail as possible. With that small blood sample they received, they decided it was best to run test on the blood to study the quirk

After months of studying, they were finally able to figure out how this power exactly worked.

Not only does One Punch grow stronger every time it is passed down, but it grows on the users determination. The power no doubt reminded him of OFA, but he was sure it wasn't a quirk in that power.

But he almost immediately forgot about that stupid growing power. Because he knew that with this power, this quirk. He would be able to run the world.

So with that mentality, they forged a plan to get this quirk in their grasp.
Ending the story there, even though it has a
farther more to the story than you think.

Tomura began to violently scratch his neck in complete anger and frustration at what he heard.

"Tomura I've been looking for her power for the past 50 years" All for one said. Tomura eyes widened once again, as anger flushed through him. No only has AFO been looking for this power for so long

But Asia was now putting Tomura's plan on destroying All Might on hold. He could feel his hatred for her grow stronger by the minuets. He already didn't like the girl when they had their first encounter, where Asia almost beat him.
But that too was cut short.

Tomura never thought that AFO would force such a plan on him. The way AFO spoke so desperately about her power angered him. On top of that, to see that she was the one who possessed it infuriated him.

" Why!? After I told you after the USJ that I despise her Second to All might. You always said that I could kill what irritated-" Tomura started but he was cut off by AFO
" yes. Yes you can Tomura. But this girls quirk is the mastermind to our greatness. We need her alive for now. " he responded. His voice edging with seriousness  

AISA'S POV.

We had no school the day after the sports festival, and that next day either. So on those days, I spent most of my time free writing, resting and eating up, and talking to Izuku and Shoto.