The Conversations

Prepare yourself.....

ASIAS   POV

After a long day of school we were all now preparing to go home. I was walking back to class with Todoroki, who had a  frown on his face.

" are you always frowning?" I asked him curiously. He smirked before saying
"Your one to talk miss hide your face"

Clearly talking about how I hide my face behind my Afro. Now that my hair isn't in a Afro, people want to talk about it. Smh

My face scrunched up as I pouted at his comment. My hair isn't bad, that's one thing.
" It's my go-to. Don't come for me Roki" I said to him crossing my arms. He quirked his eyebrow at me at the nickname i gave him.

I'm not gonna explain myself. But, I called him that because since we are not one first name basis. I'll give his last name a nickname. Though he didn't seem bothered by this.

I brought my attention back to Todoroki who was already looking at me with scrunched eyebrows. " wha?" I said, already expecting the reason he is staring.

"Nothing" he said slightly shaking his head. We continued walking the halls in comfortable silence. Until he spoke,

"You usually walk with Midoriya and them, what happened?" He asked glancing at me for an answer.

Which I simply responded with " Midoriya is having lunch with All Might, and I wanted to thank you for the USJ incident. I realized how reckless I was being once I started getting dizzy. Then when I saw your ice, I was so relieved. That's why I was wondering if we could train together." I asked as we continued walking.

" no problem, and yes we can. You just have to give me your number so we could arrange a date for that. Probably at my house." He spoke with a slight nod. I agreed.

We both got out our phones to swap numbers, which we did. I put my name as " Asia😊" while he put his as " Todoroki". Casually handing me back my phone.

I smirked at his name before stopping and adding an ice emoji. Before showing it to him with a chuckle, as he playfully rolled his eyes.

" You know I have another quirk, half ice half fire. But I don't plan on using my fire, because it reminds me of a certain bastard. So I only use my ice, I will pave my own way with my mothers quirk. During the festival as well." He spoke, not caring to mention any other details.

I mean I kind of figured he had  a fire quirk. I also assumed he was Endeavors son today as well. Overall, I just nodded my head at him.
Saying " But wouldn't that limit you from your full potential?" I asked him curiously.

He thought for a moment before answering, " That's why I will train my mothers quirk to the best of its ability." He said simply. I smiled at him. " Just remember it's your quirk not theirs" I said. Keeping my eyes ahead.
Honestly it was whatever made him comfortable though .

Some people just don't want to except their quirks, usually the one that have trauma behind their quirk. I've seen people like that a lot.

We arrived at our classroom door, only to see that it was crowded by a whole bunch of kids.

" what's going on?" I questioned. Looking around as my other classmates clearly seemed confused as well. With Uraraka who was slightly panicking.

Bakugo walked right through the crowd, as he spoke " their clearly making a declaration of war bush girl" I shot him a hard glare. Especially on the bush part.