I feel so alone... { pool hang}

🥀 Everyone likes to be alone physically, but no one likes to be alone mentally🥀

NO ONES POV

" Hey Midoriya!" Mineta cheered as the two showed up to his house unannounced
" want to go to the pool with us? You know.... have some fun before camp" Kaminari questioned the confused looking boy.

Mineta immediately cut in " yeah! And make sure you invite Asia" he spoke in a seductive manor making Izuku scrunch his face in disgust for a while.  That comment felt weird to him, it was weird in many ways.

Hearing sexual comments from the lil man was normal, but hearing comments like that about Asia wasn't. But he being the kind boy that he is was able to hide his disgust, as his confusion from their sudden approach was stronger  than his disgust.

He just blinked at them dumbfounded. Out of everyone in the class, he knows training is not real for the two boys in front of him. There was something behind this sudden request. But he agreed never less since he would get to " train" and spend time with Asia.

...

" Vlad, we have to increase each of the students quirks this summer." Aizawa spoke as he went over the papers. " agreed. Why don't you start by giving me a run down of all of class A's abilities." Vlad insisted.

" if I must" Aizawa replied, as he began to read the paper.

"....moving km to Denki Kaminari, quirk electrification. His discharged build up electricity form his body.

The spikes haired one is Ejiro Kirishima, quirk hardening. He can make his entire boy stone like.

Koji Koda is the quiet type. Though his quirk is Anna voice. He uses it to control animals.

Quirk, sugar rush. He turns the sugar in his body to pure power.

Than we have Mezo Shoji. His quirk is X arms, he can make other body parts appear on the tools of his tentacles.

sero has a quirk named Tape, has many uses. He can shoot sticky tape out of his elbows and use it to apprehend someone.

Fumikage Tokoyami, quirk Dark shadow. He commands a devastating bird like shadow that gets wilder when their is no light.

Endeavors son, Shoto Todoroki. His quirk is half cold half hot, he can emit ice from the right side of his body, and emit flames from his left.

The sports festival winner, Katsuki Bakugo. Quirk Explosions. He sweats a Nitroglycerine type substance and makes it blow up.

Than there's Asia Emiyo, posses two quirks as well. Has the ability to manipulate anything Heat related, Heat Force. Than the ability to higher her punching power. Quirk name, One Punch power.

Than there is Izuku Midoriya, his quirk is super power. He can increase his powers and physical abilities of isolated Appendages , of his entire body.

Minour Mineta, his quirk pop off. The balls he pulls off his head can stick to anything, though he himself bounces off them.

Finally, there Momo Yayorozu. Her quirk is creation. She can create any non living thing from her lipids.
There you go. These are their quirks." Aizawa finally finished.

" excuse us" a squeaky and muffled voice spoke from the door. " yes, what is it?" Vlad asked as there stood three boys. Midoriya, Mineta, and Kaminari.

" sorry to interrupt, we were wondering about the form we turned in a few days ago about the pool...." Kaminari began as the guys stood there with a blank yet aware expression.