USJ Bus Ride

Long chapter ahead hehe

ASIAS POV

We were sitting in class waiting for Aizawa sensei. I was talking to Midoriya who later told me to call him Izuku.

Our conversation was mostly about heroes and All Might. He was mostly just babbling on how he adores All Might, but it was cute.
I just told him that All Might is respected by me and others because, of his shining personality, and his drive to save everyone.

It was nice talking with others about your hobby or interest. He was a blushing mess though, I couldn't put my finger on why.

But he kept smiling awkwardly, or would lower his head to see my face, than smile.

" Emiyo?" He questioned me.

"Yeah Izuku?" I asked, confused since we were already having a conversation.

"How do you get your hair like that? I-I mean not like it's bad! B-but it's just so big that it looks like a marshmallow. It's actually quite pretty! It's just most people's hair fall down, instead yours...." he questioned me. That was all I heard before he turned into a murmuring mess.

I chuckled slightly before saying " Izuku?.."
"Izuku.." I said again

"Izuku...." I said almost sounding dead, as my face dropped

I sighed. "This should work....
I sent a hard punch to his arm making him snap out of his murmuring session. "Wh-Ahhh!" He looked at me massaging his arm, at my sudden movement.

"Izuku... whew! Sorry you kept murmuring and didn't give me an opportunity to answer your question" I laughed, as he started to blush and rub the back of his neck.

Just as I was about to answer, Aizawa walked in. I leaned in and spoke, " I will tell you later"  he nodded, We turned to Aizawa.
Who I could have sworn was already looking at me.

Not again...
I thought to myself. Remembering the time when he was staring at me during practice training. Not perverted though, Minneta's stare was perverted. But I will let that go.

Iida gave everyone death stares, signals for us to Shutup because class is starting. Even though he couldn't say that, that's what he was thinking
The classes attention was immediately brought to him, as we waited for what he had to say.

He cleared his throat before speaking....

" Today, me All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you. You will be dealing with natural disasters, such as tsunamis, earthquakes, and landslides. What you wear on this exercise is up to you. If you wear your costume, keep in mind that they might limit your abilities since your not used to them yet."
The lockers came out of their slots, prepared to be grabbed by those planning on wearing them.

The class cheered with excitement. Bouncing off their seats, including me. We were finally about to do REAL hero work.

Iida gave us a look signaling that Aizawa wasn't done yet.
" this training centre is off campus, so we will be taking a bus there. That's it, get ready" he spoke leaving the classroom, taking a glance at me.

I shrugged it off as me and Izuku got up, and hurriedly started to prepare.
Well I thought he was.....

"Deku? Why aren't you wearing your PE clothes " I heard round face ask. Don't get me wrong I like her, but sometimes her mood makes me upset. Like damn sis let me come to school grumpy In the morning. It will take away my grumpiness for the rest of the day, if you allow it. I thought to myself.