Hero Vs Villan Training part 1

The last chapter wasn't too short neither was it my usual long, but I plan on making this chapter taking though.  So enjoy

ASIA'S  POV

I was waking down the halls when I heard my name.

"Emiyo-Chan!"

I turned around  to be met with the smiling Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida. Since Uraraka was the only girl there, I assumed it was her who yelled my name.

She was way too bubbly, but if she is around Midoriya all the time I'll have to eventually get use to her.

"Want to head to class together with me, Iida, and Deku?!!"  She asked.

She's so.... quirky.

"Deku?" I questioned confused

Midoriya started to sheepishly explain this sudden name.

"Oh. It's a nickname Kacchan calls me to make fun of me. But Izuku is my real name! Uraraka-San said it sounds like " you coould do it" sooooo yeah...."  he said poking his fingers nervously.

I looked at Uraraka with a straight face as she sweat dropped for a moment, and then said "I like that your making him confident" I said shaking my afro out of my face, and flashing a bright smile.

They looked like they looked super relived at my reaction. I chuckled, and asked " do i look that intimidating?" I laughed slightly. They just laughed. As we started making our way to class. 

" Deku.." I said. He looked at me nervously. " I guess that does sound like a  heroic nickname" I said with a straight face. Although I don't intend when to have a straight face or not, it just happens

" A-Ah! Wow thank you Asia!" Deku said. I just smiled before looking dead at him with a smile. He started for a moment, and everyone stopped to wonder why I was still smiling.

After a while I quickly and swiftly punched him in the shoulder. " aaahh!... wh-what was that for!?" He exclaimed quickly rubbing his shoulder. I laughed. Before simply replying " you need boxing lessons...I'll teach ya"

Walking off before they could react. I heard Iida yell " Emiyo wether your trying to help Midoriya or not, physical contact is not okay!" He said attempting to catch up to me chopping the air.

We just continued our way to class, chatting about stuff, which some how changed to how Uraraka loved my hair.

"I think I'm getting along with these three", I silently thought to myself.

Around came lunch time, and we ate our gourmet meals that were provided by Pro hero Lunch Rush. I was glad that I had made friend with Midoriya, round face, and robot in the morning. If I hadn't I would have been all by myself.

Everyone was nice... except Bakugo.

" move it tree hair" he said sharply. Even though there was more than enough space. I knew he was trying to start with me.

I inhaled sharply and mumbled " Prick".  He turned around and and stared at me, it seemed like Midoriya was intensely scared.  But I just kept a straight face and looked him straight in the eye.

I glared him down before he lowered his gaze and said " have something to say?" I looked back at Midoriya who was giving me a look that said "don't engage"

Now, I have been through all types of pain. I can take an angry blonde who has too much pride.

"Yeah I do" I said stepping up to him. Midoriya was now standing on wobbly knees behind Bakugo, waving at me to stop my act. As Iida and Uraraka watched carefully.