Calvary Battle

I love this song as a hype song. I Might even use it again during the one on one Battles. Enjoy

AISAS POV

The battle is just about to begin.

" To aim for that top... we will go with Asias idea and my suggestion" Izuku said. As we payed close attention to the teams in front of us.

" TWO!"

"We will need to stick together, and remain calm." I said adding on.

"ONE!"

" and go beyond plus ultra!!" Izuku yelled

"GO!" Present Mics voice boomed through the audience.

Midnight raised her whip as she yelled " START!"
As almost immediately everyone was making their way towards our team.

We didn't tell Izuku or Tokoyami, but me and Uraraka and a smart idea Incase everyone was really only after Izuku. But the headband I have on my forehead is Uraraka's, and the one on my neck, almost looking like a chocker is mine.

Immediately, dark shadow was out and guarding our front. While I had my steam set high, as my eyes narrowed at Todoroki.
I could see how annoyed he was once he saw my steam. He knows he can't get past me with his ice. He knows that my intention is to definitely melt his attacks.

Everyone was clustered around our team for obvious reasons. Our team as a whole was mostly on defence, while I was playing offence and defence along with Dark Shadow. I had steam placed all over my body, and boiling water in my left hand since I'm right handed.

I could easily reach over and grab head bands with my right hand. While defending myself with steam, and boiling water.

I'm pretty sure no one took notice of my tactics, but while our team was running away from the other teams attacking us. I was quickly and swiftly snatching as much headbands as possible.

I reached over and ripped off the 100 point headbands off someones head. Placing the headband above my own headband. Which was placed on my neck.

Before the opponent could react, I yelled for Dark Shadow to guard my side as well. As I blinded the guys vision with immense steam. Placing steam around me, I secured the head band.

Right now I only had 100 points by my self. I needed to have someo headbands on me, just Incase it went wrong. We would have some sort of numbers.

Izuku called out for me, as he yelled " NOW ASIA!" Implying that Todoroki was near by. Immediately I looked at Izukus direction to see that Todo was indeed making his way here quickly using Iida.

I shot boiling water out of my palm, making Todo and Iida stop and turn to a different angle. Giving us time to retaliate and run away, with Dark Shadow guarding our back.

" THREE MORE MINUTES AND ITS FREE FOR ALL! It' won't be too bad to go for second to fourth place?!" Present mic said through the speaker.

Somehow Uraraka got stuck to the ground by Minetas sticky balls. I immediately looked up and noticed that Ojiros team was indeed coming at us. It was obvious that Mineta was inside of him somehow. There's no other way.

Mineta was starting to throw dozens of his balls at us. As I melted them all away with my wall of steam quickly. Making sure that no ones skin will gets hurt. Making sure it was only hot enough to melt any objects coming at us.

Adjusting my aim was to be precise. I shot boiling water at the ball on Uraraka foot, melting it easily. As I placed Boiling water on my shoes once again, making it come out like a jet.