Class Rep + Drama

ASIA'S POV

We were in class, patiently waiting for Aizawa- sensei to begin whatever he had prepared for us. Everyone around me was conversing about yesterday. Their partnerships and how they performed personally. That anger that I felt yesterday resurfaced in the depths of my stomach, but I swallowed it down before I could feel my skin sizzle.

I was still livid at Todoroki. He had embarrassed me when I was trying to come out of my own comfort zone. I didn't hate the guy, he was just not willing to do what I did. I know I'll get over it soon. I just want to feel petty for a little bit longer.

I turned to look at the clock 5 more minutes till class starts.

Oh?! What a coincidence!
Todoroki walks right into the room. A calm as ever. I attempted to turn my head to another direction, but my brain just didn't give my eyes that single. We made eye contact for a second, but I quickly turned around. My brain complying with my wishes later than I needed. I shook my head at him, also shaking my hair too. But to Todoroki—and maybe because I wanted this too, it seemed like I was giving him the look of shame.

As I should.

In the corner of my eye, I could see him stop for a second and stare at me.
He was walking towards me!

I averted my gaze down to my hands. Attempting to find interest in my uninteresting hands, and not even look in his direction. But I failed because he was now standing in front of me.

I slightly looked up at him—then looked back down. "Emiyo?"

I looked up to meet his eyes, staring at him with attempted intensity. I could tell he was trying his best to look me in the eye, but failed miserably because of my puffy hair that covered half my face. Todoroki probably ended up looking at my hair.

" Yes?" I questioned.

I didn't know what he would possibly want to talk about after what he pulled yesterday.
All in all though, I was beyond pissed. Though I didn't show an attitude in my tone, I just wanted to see why exactly he was in front of me.

" I want to apologize for what I pulled yesterday, it was completely uncalled for. Sorry if I offended you." It was the most dead voice over ever heard.

His tone kinda sounded like he was being forced to say this. It sounded like he was in pain as he said those words. But I could tell no one forced him to apologize.

It's either that, or Shoto Todoroki has never apologized to anyone before.

Either way, I hated it. Because whenever someone says 'sorry'—you're practically forced to forgive they sorry ass.

" It's fine, I probably just overreacted"
I responded looking away from the boy. I wanted to tell him he could take his leave now.

He bowed his head slightly before taking a seat at his own desk. In the corner of my eye, I could see Bakugo staring at us with a quirked eyebrow. His usual grumpy face on display for everyone to see. Like usual.

Mr.Grump I thought to myself. Chucking at my own joke on the inside.

My attention was brought back to the front of the class, sensei was here— Aizawa was now starting to speak. Everyone quieted down as Aizawa sensei plainly said his next words;

" Good work on The Combat training, i
Saw the video and results..." He seemed bored. His eyes landed on certain people as he called them out, giving honest advice really.

What shocked me was when he called my name... like...wtf?

" Lastly , Asi- Emiyo..." I was very confused when he called on me. It seemed the others were confused on who the hero was talking about as well. But I don't blame them, I barely speak up in class.